OUIJA BOARDS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonie

Reaction score
Have u evah used a ouija board. What Happened? Did anything Scary Happen?

Do u wana know wat a ouija board is? Or how to work it safetly and properly?

i believe there si no safe way to play an ouija board\you are just meesing with spirits and your mind

my firends mum messed with ouija boards when she was younger and she had to see a phycic to make it all stop

i believe there si no safe way to play an ouija board\you are just meesing with spirits and your mindmy firends mum messed with ouija boards when she was younger and she had to see a phycic to make it all stop
Well your mom didnt try to play it safetly. To help decrease chances of negetive spirits, grab some white flowers and remove all warm colors and replace with cool colors. And dont forget to say this "We Wish to Speak with a Spirit travelling through the light white. If you are here please notify yourself." AND DONT EVER BURN A OUIJA BOARD!

Well your mom didnt try to play it safetly. To help decrease chances of negetive spirits, grab some white flowers and remove all warm colors and replace with cool colors. And dont forget to say this "We Wish to Speak with a Spirit travelling through the light white. If you are here please notify yourself." AND DONT EVER BURN A OUIJA BOARD!
non my mum my friends and really if you think about it your just messing with forces more powerful than yourself but whatever i wouldn't try it if you payed me a few of the girls in my class ahve played it and they got obsessed it was like they were possesed things got stolen they had wierd scrach marks on there knecks and they were jumpy for days

Have u evah used a ouija board. What Happened? Did anything Scary Happen?
Do u wana know wat a ouija board is? Or how to work it safetly and properly?
Whats that?

I've never used one before, can you make one? Or do you have to get a special one? Because I could make one, and let me and me friends mess (cough) use it. yoshi999, it's a board where there is a glass in the middle and the words "Yes" and "No" and the letters of the alphabet, the ghost is supposed to move the glass so it can talk.

-Kuchipatchi-

well, obivously i dont believe or w/e in thoses.

its occult/demonic- two things i loathe and my heart goes out to those who believe in it.

I've never heard of those before but i wish I had one so i could mess around with it because nothing will happen because there is no such thing as ghosts or anything like that. God did not create ghosts, monsters, etc. and there is no such thing so i would like to mess around with one of those boards. nothing bad will happen to me.

kuchipatchiluver :D :ph34r: :ph34r:

I've never heard of those before but i wish I had one so i could mess around with it because nothing will happen because there is no such thing as ghosts or anything like that. God did not create ghosts, monsters, etc. and there is no such thing so i would like to mess around with one of those boards. nothing bad will happen to me. 

God did not make ghosts bet that does not mean they don't exist!!!!!!!!!!!

The devil made ghosts so be careful when you say that kind of stuff because it WILL happen!!!!!!!

There is no such thing as ghosts. You are lying. I do not believe in them.

yeah right. I do not believe in ghosts, etc. and I know that God will protect me.

......This is not real!!!!Please don't make any more of these topics!!!!!!!!!

Well somebody hopped on the crazy train! I don't belive in those things. Nor do I belive in ghost(well just a little) I don't like these topics about things like ghost,these boards,etc. They spook me and I can't be in a room alone for weeks.

These are just for fun and really have no point! But they are cool anyway. You just think of all of the spirit stuff in your mind. They sure are fun though. :wub: :wub: :lol:

I've used them before. They can be a bit spooky, I suppose, but I always perform a blessing on mine, and make sure I'm not with anybody that I believe will attract bad stuff.

Really though, I've never found much of a use for them other than as a novelty.

My "other worldy" favourite is Tarot cards. My boyfriend got me a beautiful unicorn themed deck recently, and they're nice to use.

There easy to make, just write the numbers : 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and cut them out and the alphabet A-Z and a YES, NO and GOODBYE. You also need a glass, perhaps a small wine glass.

These are just for fun and really have no point! But they are cool anyway. You just think of all of the spirit stuff in your mind. They sure are fun though. :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi:
So you think our mind is moving a glass now do you? If you don't believe then don't leave a comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back