P!x camera usage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yuki Frost

Reaction score
I am making a guess that this is the right place to put this but honestly I don’t know if it is. 

Anyway I want to pre order a tamagotchi P!x because tamagotchis usually sell out really quickly in my area. I also live in a rural area so stores don’t get deliveries more than like once a month and if I don’t pre order it there’s a good chance I have to wait years to get it. 

the only problem I’ve encountered is the camera on the P!x. I need to know how much you have to use it to care for your friend or if there might be a way to get out of having to use it.  I’m blind so the camera might provide a huge problem for me depending on how much I have to use it. The touch keys shouldn’t be a problem so long as the tama still makes some sort of sound. 

I know no one is going to know for sure but the more I can start getting an idea of if I’ll even be able to use it the better. That way I don’t have to waste my time with it if I can’t. (I’ll still feel a little bit left out because the newer ones are getting less and less accessible to me and honestly I have a feeling that soon I’ll have to just stop getting the new ones all together)

thabks !

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time with the newer versions.  :(

As far as we know, the camera can be used to capture the screen of the character and then maybe edit it and share it with friends. The player can use it also to take a picture of themselves with their character. 

I think taking pictures is not an important factor that could affect the growth/care of the character.

Hopefully soon we will get to see an actual gameplay of the device. :)  

The most that we've got right now is the gameplay that's described and shown in a video interview that was posted here. It sounds like the camera can be used as part of the new cooking feature, but they didn't show it or talk about how that works. That's all that I'm aware of at the moment.

Latest posts

Back