P1 & P2 group hatch log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I sort of went the boring route by getting these two, but that's okay! I've never simultaneously raised them before, so this has been fun (and cute).
Me and my sister both got the same thing! At least you know they will live\stay with you for a long time!

unknown.png

Been away from TamaTalk for a couple days, but just wanted to let you know what evolutions I got! Monika evolved into Kuchipatchi! I was very happy. I kept missing calls and stuff so I didn't know if it was going to happen or not.

unknown.png

But Mikhail evolved into Kusatchi...! I must have missed an extra discipline call on him. Also in this pic, it looks like he's trying to eat the poo. NO MIKHAIL NO!!!

ETA: I can't be sad though, as Kusatchi is my favorite :)

Been away from TamaTalk for a couple days, but just wanted to let you know what evolutions I got! Monika evolved into Kuchipatchi! I was very happy. I kept missing calls and stuff so I didn't know if it was going to happen or not.

But Mikhail evolved into Kusatchi...! I must have missed an extra discipline call on him. Also in this pic, it looks like he's trying to eat the poo. NO MIKHAIL NO!!!

ETA: I can't be sad though, as Kusatchi is my favorite :)
LOL

So Spencer died already! I knew the lifespan would be an issue. Oh, well, at least I got the little egg-laying animation at the end. Good luck with your Tamas, everyone!

Time to eat! (and play) All of Kate's pictures were blurry so it was just River.

Attachments

• 20220821_191139.jpg
    20220821_191139.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220821_191041.jpg
    20220821_191041.jpg
    969.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back