P1 & P2 group hatch log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Death Order
1: Spencer the Kusatchi
2: Mikhail the Kusatchi
Thanks for keeping track of this :) It will be fun to see who lives out the longest.

I'm still trying to keep Monika alive. But I haven't been able to care for them as much as I would have liked (been going to sleep late and waking up late, so my Tamas get ignored for a few hours in the morning).

Thanks for keeping track of this :) It will be fun to see who lives out the longest.

I'm still trying to keep Monika alive. But I haven't been able to care for them as much as I would have liked (been going to sleep late and waking up late, so my Tamas get ignored for a few hours in the morning).
Yes it will

You could just do what I do and adjust their clocks to your schedule! I'm a night owl, and most of my virtual pets wouldn't survive if I had their time set to the real time. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back