P1/P2 Secret Characters Requirements?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RxBunnyz

Reaction score
For the past month or so I've been running 3 different original tamagotchi (P1 and P2) trying to get a secret character, which is something I've never succeeded at before.

Many people have said to simply get Maskutchi/Zuccitchi and then take perfect care from there.

Others have suggested these different variables:

- Discipline 100%, but take average care

- Discipline 100%, with one or two care misses

- Discipline 0%, take average care, but no care misses

- Discipline 75%

- Keep a low weight

- Keep a maximum weight

- Feed no snacks vs feeding snacks

Etc.

But I'm starting to wonder if there are more requirements to getting a secret character... Do you need to take certain care when they are a baby? Does the care of their entire life cycle matter?

I would appreciate advice or input of any kind!

Has anyone successfully got a secret character by way of taking certain care at other stages? Does babytchi care matter?

I'm not certain if the baby stage makes a difference, but getting Maskutchi/Zuccitchi and giving perfect care is the only way I've gotten the secret characters. I have the re-releases of the original P1/P2's and I have both secret characters now from perfect care of Maskutchi/Zuccitchi.

https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tamatip.htm

This website has always helped me with getting the Tamagotchi character I'm aiming for. It has a handy guide for obtaining all the characters on P1s/P2s. Hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back