P1/P2 secret characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorBanzo

Reaction score
What's everyone's experience regarding secret characters? Mimitchi recommends giving perfect care to Masukutchi and Zuccitchi and I've successfully raised a Gaijintchi ("Bill") that way, but I have found a couple of people on youtube who got Zachi with less than perfect care.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Makes me wonder what determines the evolution of the secret character..

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck? I still don't get the rules to getting a perfect care character, much less a secret evolution character.

Getting a perfect care character changes per version, but I believe with the original you have to need to have your pet happy and healthy (also clean, you don't want poop crowding your Tama's space) when it calls for you. Not disciplining your pet can also effect how it will grow.

I haven't run a original Tamagotchi sadly, but I'd love to eventually. Zatchi is one of my favorites!

I got Gaijintchi by giving the best care I could to Masukutchi. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure, it wasn't perfect care. I forgot it in my desk's drawer at lunch one day and when I returned he had called to me because all hearts were empty and he had pooped and stuff. Still, the discipline meter was filled completely and I tried to keep all the hearts filled at all times. He is still alive at 23 although he's needy and a little annoying lol.

I actually got Zatchi once a long time ago. I dunno how I did it, and at the time, I had no idea there was such a thing as a secret character for Tamagotchi. :p

I actually got Zatchi once a long time ago. I dunno how I did it, and at the time, I had no idea there was such a thing as a secret character for Tamagotchi. :p
That's why they're secret! ;)

I did get Bill on a P1 a while back, though if I remember correctly I don't think it was from absolutely perfect care. Due to limited programming I think that it looks for certain flags or conditions (like how Ningyotchi on the Oceangotchi evolves at a specific weight and age in hours, along with good health and care).

It's unfortunate that the code for the original Tamagotchis isn't available to study. There are so many characters (I.E. Unchi-kun on the Angelgotchi) which almost seems to appear completely at random!

@CTF@

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back