P1 vs P2, which is better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eluvstama10

Reaction score
I currently only own a P2, but I’ve heard the P1 is about the same. I like both and think they’re both awesome. I’m going to make a pole about which is better. I’ll be making tally marks on this sheet of paper, (see bottom pic).I’ve also already marked Gen 2 as my opinion rn.

I’ll be reading the replies to see who answers, “P1 is better” or,”P2 is”. Whichever gets most votes, will automatically become which one that I think is the better tama.

If you ever have a question about P2s, feel free to ask me! Bye! (Note, this only lasts July 4th-10th) (I may do another pole later)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Whichever gets most votes, will automatically become which one that I think is the better tama.
You shouldn't let other people's votes in a poll change your opinion - it's your own mind, so you should use it. ;))

(I may do another pole later)
There's actually a poll feature built into the forum, if you'd like to use that next time - it'll save you from writing it down!

Anyway, I'll put down a vote for the Gen 1 - it's always been my favourite Tamagotchi model since the franchise came to the West, and it has my favourite Tamagotchi character, Tarakotchi. :tarakotchi:

Oh ok. I will use that feature next. Also thx for the vote. (I just realized I spelled “poll” wrong. Oops!)

You shouldn't let other people's votes in a poll change your opinion - it's your own mind, so you should use it. ;))

There's actually a poll feature built into the forum, if you'd like to use that next time - it'll save you from writing it down!

Anyway, I'll put down a vote for the Gen 1 - it's always been my favourite Tamagotchi model since the franchise came to the West, and it has my favourite Tamagotchi character, Tarakotchi. :tarakotchi:
I do think ur right about my opinion for it. The reason I may do another poll is because trying to possibly get a P1 for Christmas. If I do, I may use that poll feature next time. Thx ☺️

I didn't realize there was a poll feature! I'll have to try it out sometime.

My feelings on P1 and P2 are kinda mixed. I like both a lot. P1 was what I had as a kid, and it has some of my favorite characters like Kuchipatchi, Maskutchi, Nyorotchi, and Oyajitchi. But it also has the yucky character game which is a pain after you've been spoiled by P2's number game.

P2's child and teen forms are cuter to me (love those little bumps on their heads lol) and I've come to really love Hashizoutchi and Kusatchi a lot. Kusatchi might even have become my favorite to surpass Kuchipatchi (don't tell anyone though ;P ) And of course as mentioned, P2 has number game. But P2 also has some things I don't like -- namely Pochitchi and Nyatchi. They just don't "fit" with the other character designs, IMO. They are cute but they just stand out too much to me.

In the end I like them both about equally for different reasons. So go ahead and mark me down for both :p

As much as I love Masktchi, P2 is my fave overall. I like the game and the characters so much! I also like the funky swirls and stars screen design.

Ok guys! Thanks for voting! Here are the results so far…
(P2 is winning)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1
Ok! I’ll add that to the poll!

Ok, so it’s currently 6 for P2, and 1 for P1. Remember; this poll will only last until this Sunday morning (July 10th)

P2, I think Zatchi is the cooler secret character.
So do I. He looks like a real alien

Last edited:
P2 for me! I do love the variety of characters on it - Pochitchi and Nyatchi especially, in contrast to @KuchipatchiPod haha!! (though I wish they were on the same version! :-(). I agree with @Junebot, Zatchi is the better secret character out of these models imo!

p2. The game is less annoying. Even though the p1 does have Ginjirotchi, one of my all time favourites. Dapper lad.

Wow! Everyone is voting for P2!

The score currently is; P1: 2 votes P2: 8 votes. P2 is in the lead! We have until this Sunday to change the score. Keep voting!

Yes, the P2 game is much easier. And Zatchi is a weird yet cool character. I think the P2s will win by a landslide!

Here is the paper with the votes, we have until Sunday for the votes to change!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
I didn't realize there was a poll feature! I'll have to try it out sometime.
Oooooooooooooops! I may have spoken too soon - it was definitely in the previous version of the forum software, but unless I'm missing something it apparently isn't part of this one! I'm sorry about that - I took the existence of that feature for granted, evidently. :tongue:

While I'm here, I'd better move this to the correct section of the forum - I didn't notice that it was in the wrong place, before. Sorry again, guys!

Latest posts

Back