P2 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
June 6 2005

While I am currently caring for 4 tamagotchiConnections I decided I needed a little more fun.

I hatched Owen at 9:18 AM. As the time passed and soon I could hear him hatching and I looked toward the screen. A little baby blob beeped for care. I spent most of that time feeding,playing, and picking up poop. Soon I had to go to work and had to stop the clock. As I rang people up I felt guilty for pausing the baby but in the kind of job I have, I have no choice. When my lunch hour came around I started the clock again without changing the time. Owen looked at me as with understanding and I was glad. As I ate I looked at his stats and gave him whatever care he needed. Soon I could here the noise of him changing and watched in aw. He had turned into his child form,Tonmarutchi. As I watched him he went back and forth on the screen in a happy manner. All to soon it was time for me to get back to my register. At 7:15PM I could finaly got out of work. On my way home Owen decided he wanted displine so I gave it to him. He made his upset face and I then played a game with him. He happily danced back in forth waiting for me to guess the number. I won and he was happy once more. Around 10:30pm he still beeped for more displine. While taking care of that I also kept up with my hearts.

June 7 2005

Early around 2 AM I paused Owen so I could sleep and me would not be uncared for. When morning came I woke to my alarm and started the time it Owen was last in. As I got ready for work he seemed to dance his dance with no care in the world. I got to work and soon had to stop the time yet again to work. At lunch I stared the time yet again. He called not once and soon decided he was tired and fell asleep. I'm start to think he is a night owl like me. As I watched him snore peacefuly I thought of what he would be like if I had a different job. I wouldn't have to pause him so much and he could be left free to walk in his egg. What if I changed to sales Assoiate instead of cashier, sure its less money but more time with my tamagotchis is worth it. With that thought on my mind I held on, maybe I could soon.

June 12 2005

Sorry for the break in the log I've been very busy lately with work.

Owen changed three days back into Tongaritchi. Now back to the present. Today was slow and I was able to leave Owen unpaused for most of the work day. He seems to be doing a lot better now and will be changing tomorrow on my day off.

June 13 2005

Owen woke up and danced his way on the screen. He didn't beep for atention or anything like that, he was quiet all day, until my cousin's graduation. As they called out the names of the people I heard the changing sound and looked to the screen, there in front of me was a happy Mimitchi looking back at me. Trough the whole thing I kept glancing down to see if my new adult needed anything and looked back up.

June 13 2005

After much thinking I decided to head down for the hour drive for the shore. Now only if I was the one driving-.-. My mother and I sorta went on a mother daughter trip. Anyway I waited for my Owen to wake up, being that I refuse to mess with the time when I pause, due to the fact changing time ages P1/P2's. around 2ish He awoke and I happily cared for him. I didn't need to pause to go swimming since the water was so cold it was causing pain in my feet. Did dunk myself in once but came out shivering, for me not to swim its got to be cold! ^-^; went a little off topic. Owen has aged seven years so far and I'm looking forward to more days with him. Doesn't ask for much, just a game here or there, and food once in a while. Owen goes everywhere I go no matter where it is. At least tamagotchis don't have solar things on them or all mine would be sunburned with the heat index being 105 today.

Last edited by a moderator:
June 20 2005

Owen no longer has to be paused anymore at work, he barely asks for any care. I am able to care for him and run the register without getting in trouble. He sits on my register and dances happily with no problem. He is going to be turning 12 years old this morning. I find I like P2's better then my connections.

June 25 2005

At the age of 17 years Owen has become more difficult to care for. He is able to lose three hungry hearts in an hour. I pause at work to keep him healthy and happy. I am willing to take the best of care that is needed for him to live longer. I told him so to. :D Anyway today Owen went to the mall and Toys R Us in search of the V2 and enjoyed his time out.

June 29 2005

Owen has become from difficult to care for to almost impossable. He is able to empty all hearts every half hour. As I go on caring for this ailing mimitchi I see why back when I was 12 I killed off most of mine. Owen enjoys being read to much. Current book hes gotten into is the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. He sadily will never make it to the end or the Half Blood Prince. Poor Owen... I have grown quite attached to him in these weeks of care. We go everywhere together and the thought of him leaving me saddens my thoughts. He just turned 21 today.

Last edited by a moderator:
July 3 2005

I have an odd urge to shut Owen up for good but I couldn't do that to him. At the age of 25 things have gotten very hard to deal with. He crys every ten minutes for food and happy hearts. Even with all the stress I made a promise to care for him no matter how bad it gets. He is always paused when I work because of how he is ailing so.

July 8 2005

Today started like any normal day in caring for Owen, crying every ten minutes for care. Then at 11:30 am as I got in the car I heard the beeps of doom. They were fast at first and then slowed to a stop. All the while Owen looked like he was sleep peacefully but I knew better. A ship then apeared and Owen was lost to me forever. Owen passed away at the age of 30 years old, in that time we spent many days together.

Latest posts

Back