Page views on profiles not working

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonmoo

Reaction score
Page views look like there not working ive had a look through some profiles n it looks like anyone that joined after around june this year dosnt get them. You can see who the last visitor was but its not logging it, I dont know if this has happened to everyone as im just basing this on the profiles that have 0 views even though theres recent visitors.

The Ultimate Doomer

Reaction score
I noticed this too, sometimes. Odd. Also, when the log in privately option is used, it doesn't record the member...I think. Probably normal behaviour? Not really sure. :unsure:

neonmoo

Reaction score
I didn't think to put it in there but it looks like a recent thing tho like a few months ago. I'm sure he will see it in here anyway

tamatown123

Reaction score
He probably will :) ...but we don't want to make things messy.. ;)

Quoting something from TM here:

I think this is a problem you're experiencing with - not a "suggestion" ;)
Please would you post about it in the appropriate topic? (keeps all the relevant info in just one, easy to check place instead of spreading it across the site in various threads - and easier for Admin and the moderators to try to keep tabs on problems)

Last edited by a moderator:

TamaMum

Reaction score
We have a suitable topic to alert members and staff to problems with the site - it's in TamaTalk News and Announcements: https://www.tamatalk....-find-problems/

Please would you post it in the thread linked above? (It really does help us keep all the relevant / useful info in just one easy to check place) :)

This sub forum is more suited to Suggestions.

Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.