Pakka Pet Village Players?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BumblingBee

Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot about this charming little virtual pet mobile game I used to play back in my tablet-wielding days. So, they other day, I decided to take a little trip down memory lane, and to my delight, it was just as adorable as I remembered. The unique character design, the garden, that whimsical soundtrack, the town full of kooky critters and their strange quests... it was all there!

For those unfamiliar with the game, the best way I could describe it as a mixture of Tamagotchi, Animal Crossing, and Pokemon. There is, of course, the standard virtual pet caretaking; keep it well-fed, happy, and healthy, and your pet will evolve into a certain character depending on how you care for it. But there's also a great deal of customization; you can decorate your room and a little garden where you can send the different pets you've raised; think of it as a sort of Pokemon living dex. There are also several areas where you can complete quests for other characters, usually involving fetching a specific food item for them.

Despite the length of the above paragraph, there are a lot of features I haven't even touched on, so I'd recommend giving the game a try! I think it's a good time.

Attachments

• 7564F5E9-28CC-4A59-A0C9-2D29B491BEB8.png
    7564F5E9-28CC-4A59-A0C9-2D29B491BEB8.png
    232.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back