Passwords for e-tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i highly doubt that there is an english version of the e-tamago. maybe someday... or maybe they think we're too dumb to mess with all the advanced fetures on there :eek: but.. hopefully someday. the english v4 site seems extremely boring compared to the e-tamago ste, doesn't it?! :furawatchi:

Exelent appart from the fact that I DONT HAVE A JAPPENESE TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!

THIS TOPIC IS FOR YOU! ITS FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT URATAMA, HANERUTCHI 2 AND ENTAMA TOWNS!

just 2 let u no everytime u entre tamatown, u have to enter a different code each time dumb dumb so u did all that work for nothing

e-tamago is the same town as tama-town which is in english. just explore tama-town first and you'll find your way. (note: when accessing tamatown.com enter with your V3 toy becuz entering with your V4 toy needs a password only from the tamagotchi 4. :(

some of my uratown codes:

haneotchi:

daiyatchi:

hanekotchi:

ura young memetchi:

;D

wow japenease tama town is sooo much cooler than english one..if only i knew japenease i could actually understand wat i was doing lol :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back