PATAPATACHIS are so easy to take care of!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash2006

Reaction score
hello! my patapatachi is so easy to take care of... i haven't had to feed it once today... only had to clean up its messes twice and also gained a few bars of training, and thats all. i'm really glad because that means it shoukldn't be a problem while i'm at school. have you experienmced the same easy-mantenance in any of your patapatachis?

I currently have a Patapatatchi too, I know what you are talking about! The happy hearts drop faster than the hunger hearts do. Which actually is nice. Cause that means you get to play more games more often to get more points. ;)

yeah. wunna speculate which adult mine will evolve into??? odd gen... full training bar... given him favourite food 3 times... took great care of him all the time

Well last Patapatatchi I had turned into Kutchipatchi.... Maybe itll turn into it again....but I have had Patapatatchi turn into other ones besides Kutchipatchi...like Hashizoutchi....and Hanatchi. I just hope I get a character I havent gotten yet.

um... dunno. anyway, how do you get mametchi???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back