Pausing gen 1 Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platnum_B

Reaction score
Ok so I know there is a "pause" function for the Gen 1 Tamagotchi from Googling.
I'm coming up on lots of projects and finals needing to be done and want to use that function.
So I tried it when I was working on something to test it out.
I know bringing the clock screen up by pressing B then A and C together is supposed to pause it right?
I did that and I still got it beeping at me.
So did I do something wrong or miss something?
Do I need to hold A and C down for a few seconds?
Also how would I unpause it when I'm ready to take care of it again.
Press B?
Thanks for the help and thanks for the help on my last post.
I'm doing so much better taking care of it and keeping it alive.

You need to hold A and C for a couple of seconds, but this is more of an oversight than an official pause feature like the ones on later devices. What this does is to put the clock into "Set" mode.

To unpause it again, you'll need to set the correct time in the same way that you did when setting up the device.

You need to hold A and C for a couple of seconds, but this is more of an oversight than an official pause feature like the ones on later devices. What this does is to put the clock into "Set" mode.

To unpause it again, you'll need to set the correct time in the same way that you did when setting up the device.
Thank u.
I was trying to read up on this and figured that was the case. It would be nice if they said to hold A and C down for a couple seconds. I read press A and C so that is what I did.

Latest posts

Back