Peepy left.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTamaMourner

Reaction score
My sister's tama left us at 4 years old two days ago. He was sick, and she was busy, watching YouTube, when he began to cry for help, lying on the ground. She looked, and it was too late. She tried to give him medicine, but the buttons locked up, and while out mom was unscrewing the back, ready to remove the batteries, he departed. I told her to reset it with A and C, and she thought that was how to check the stats, but a new egg showed up. The two of us cried for about two hours, and we tried to force our minds to think he was back, but as a little baby. It was only when us and our aunt and her best friend went shopping together when we broke down again. The new tama, hatched yesterday, was paused during it's sleep (time setting. it was too early for him to sleep) and given to our aunt to hold onto until we were ready to come back to the little jr. Hope you fulfil your dreams, Peepy. I am sorry we left you there, beeping at us in need. I hope the medicine that the little doctors in the spaceship gave you tasted yummy, like strawberries. I hope you are watching Little Peepy on your tiny iPad supplied on your return to Tamagotchi Island. And to you, Little Peepy... We won't let you down.

Latest posts

Back