Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard8777

Reaction score
How many pets do you have,and what kind are they?

I have two dogs,Sheba and Bear. Sheba's a full grown german shepered,and Bear's a 8 month old Black Lab. I also have my Beta(fish) Dash. And i have my Guini Pig,carmel.

And last but not least,i have my cat lucky. He's ten years old and fully black.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a shitzu dog named Chewy

and a lop rabbit named Honey Bun

I have 2 pets. I have a german shepherd who's 6 years and a half now and his name is Mack, and a fish named Sushi. We just got Sushi about a month ago, and my mom feeds him because I just found out I have allergies to his food (argh!). I used to have a bunch of other fish like Bubbles the minnow in 2005 for 3 months, then he died, then I had 2 guppies but we had the wrong envirnment for them so they died after 3 days, and I had another beta named Gill last year but he died after about a year and a month. And now we have Sushi. ;)

I have 2 cats. Their names are Angel and Lucky. Lucky is a Maine Coon and Angel is a American short hair. :D

Well, technically, 6. Plus the Tamas. :D

I have 4 cats, one ferret (that's old, sadly, he is with my dad) and a snake (had him 10+ years, he's also with my dad).

And then I also own 12 Tamas. :)

i have 4 pets 3 dogs and 1 parakeet named jane shes 7 years old and one of my dogs are named tazi she is 10years old shes a lab/chow/and a jerman sheperd shes really cute!!! another one is named frodo hes a minature sheltie hes 3 years old the other dog is named leia shes a sheltie too she is 1 year old and thats all of my animals hope you like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I have 5 pets.

I have a dog called Molly who is a Border Collie, a guinea pig called Mixie (she used to have a cagemate about 3 months ago, but she died), two cats called Blitzen (male) & Sammy (female) (but they're desexed), and lastly a cockatoo who waon't stop screeching!!! She'll screech any second, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back