Peyj's ON Log (Comments OK)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peyj

Reaction score
Sadly, I lost some ~8 generations on my ON today when I left it on the new Tama naming screen for too long (I didn't realise that could cause potential issues!) :cautious:

So unfortunately, I had to start all over again. I thought I could make a little family tree log, so here we go. :wacko:

Say hi to Chiroritchi everyone, and welcome along for the journey!

1647682711297.png

I'm considering aiming for Pompomitchi to kickstart my gene pool, but I'm not totally sold on risking being stuck with that hair. :LOL::LOL:

1647682888272.png

ON update - today my new Tama grew up into Pompomitchi as planned (thank-you 5 * lemon pies)!

I decided to have a look on the app and see who was around and to my surprise, the first Tama I proposed to (one of a set of twins) accepted and before I knew it, I had a new set of twins! This is my first ever set of twins - and on Gen 2 - so I am pretty excited! :cool:

Here are my twin boys:
1647860227140.png1647860300562.png

Hi again everyone! So I thought I would write a small update. The twins grew up into...

1648097601888.png

Cute, but I didn't feel attached to them like I did the Tama I lost in the wipe, so I went out into the world and got them married off to a little cutie we met in the app.

Lucked out and got twins again! (Are twins rarer than singles?)

Here are the Gen 3 Twins:

1648097758622.png

Continuing my theme of naming the Tamas after flowers/plants, these girls are Daisytchi and Hollytchi.

The Gen 3 twins ended up growing into something reasonably cute:
1648288905925.png

But, I ventured straight out into the app again and found this cute little winged Tama to marry.

This little baby Tama is Bluebell/Gen 4. It also means that 3 out of 4 generations have been female for me, and she breaks my Twin streak of 2. Very excited to see how she looks all grown up!

Gen 4 and that hairstyle gene is still S T R O N G:
1648338302087.png

Was really hoping to see something different this time but I think she will end up pretty cute anyway.

Latest posts

Back