Peyj's Silly ON Questions #002

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peyj

Reaction score
Back again with probably an insane question. What on earth is this item in my ON Tama's room??

1646275713066.png

It looks like a screen or a TV or something? I've tried going into every menu option I can find to remove/change it, but can't find anything. I also tried Googling but no luck there either. Does anyone know what this is, and am I stuck with it forever? :O Thank-you all

it reminds me of hinaningyo! i guess it's furniture?

I'm guessing furniture too, but I have no idea how you add/change that furniture. Maybe my Tama chose it? Hah.

It's a seasonal decoration! In most of the colour Tamagotchi models every so often a little background sprite will pop up and sit in your Tamagotchi's room for a certain amount of time. Dogfish is correct - it's for Girls Day/Hinamatsuri which occurs on the 3rd of March yearly in Japan.

You're definitely not the first user here to question these funky lil' decorations, which is fair enough - there really isn't any info that I could find just by doing a quick search myself. Other decorations can occur for different Japanese holidays, I think there might be ones for western holidays like Christmas iirc? Other than that they don't serve any purpose, and aren't an item you can decorate your room with/have your Tama play with unfortunately :( They are very cute though! And always used to make me wish there was an option to decorate your 'gotchi's room further in those models. (until the Pix came along and made my dreams come true sjbvkdfbj)

It's a seasonal decoration! In most of the colour Tamagotchi models every so often a little background sprite will pop up and sit in your Tamagotchi's room for a certain amount of time. Dogfish is correct - it's for Girls Day/Hinamatsuri which occurs on the 3rd of March yearly in Japan.

You're definitely not the first user here to question these funky lil' decorations, which is fair enough - there really isn't any info that I could find just by doing a quick search myself. Other decorations can occur for different Japanese holidays, I think there might be ones for western holidays like Christmas iirc? Other than that they don't serve any purpose, and aren't an item you can decorate your room with/have your Tama play with unfortunately :( They are very cute though! And always used to make me wish there was an option to decorate your 'gotchi's room further in those models. (until the Pix came along and made my dreams come true sjbvkdfbj)

Oh thanks so much everyone, I was really confused by it! It seems the event is over so I am looking forward to seeing what item pops up next.

Latest posts

Back