Picking Favourites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamcub

Reaction score
Welcome to the reason I made an account on this site :p

So, I am currently running an Entama and an Uratama (along with two colour models, but this is not about them). So, having ran a V4 and 4.5 before, I wanted to know...

What are your thoughts on the models? I realised the Entama and Uratama do not have the additional 'random skill point' games that the 4 and 4.5 have, so you can more easily pick and choose which Tamagotchi you get (along with Enwarehouse and just. Sending yourself points, which I might just do anyway).

Language isn't a factor here, even though I would love to be able to read the newspaper, it really is just about the games (and maybe the shells but shell swqaps are a thing).

So- thoughts?

I haven't played V4 or V4.5, but I really enjoy the Entama and Uratama. Like you implied, I enjoy knowing I can get the character I like without worrying too much about perfect care like in previous versions. I do wish the jobs were more engaging...kind of boring to watch them just shoop off to Tamagotchi Planet instead of having a cute animation of them doing their job. DANG the Entama games are hard, though - I can see why they came out with the CYOI version with easier games....!
I can read the newspapers, so it's fun watching it play out like a little Game of Life every day. Wish my Tama would lock her door and stop getting robbed every few days though...
My heart will forever be with Uratama's Bikkuri! special characters, especially the toilet line.

Latest posts

Back