piercings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just two for me..one on each ear and i think thats all i'm getting. Sometimes two on each ear looks cool though but i'm sticking to the simple kind.

~Mamitchi465

I have had 6 over the years, but I only have my ears currently. Eyebrow, tongue, and as SK has said, 2 that wont be mentioned.
I regret taking out all of them but at this point could deal with not having my eyebrow pierced. Looking for a professional job at the moment. :D

Also, a heads up on the corset piercing! They are indeed very beautiful but they are a surface piercing which means it is temporary. Because your back is always moving it wont be able to heal properly, and so it is easier for your body to reject (push out) them than to keep them. Often this leaves nasty scarring if not dealt with right away.
well you can also get them on your belly or down your sides.

I have....

None.

My mom Wanted me to Get My ears peirced when I was a Baby. But My Dad Was all "If The Lord wanted holes in her ears, he'd have put them There Himself" xD

So. No.

But I want to Get my ears peirced.

and maybe after that. Like, When I'm 17. My Eyebrow.

Yeah pretty much xP

tama_angel_lover:

No matter where you get a corset piercing, it's always temporary. Surface piercings rarely(if ever) heal right.

As for belly and sides, those probably move more than your back does.

Yeah pretty much xP
tama_angel_lover:

No matter where you get a corset piercing, it's always temporary. Surface piercings rarely(if ever) heal right.

As for belly and sides, those probably move more than your back does.
ok well maybe not then. I'll get something else then.

Currently I have 7... I had 8 but had to take one out of my left ear because it never healed right. I have two in my left ear (one lobe and one cartilage), two in my right ear (lobe and tragus), my belly button, and like SK and Trilby, two that won't be mentioned.

Just on my earlobes. I don't really see the point of anywhere else, except maybe higher up on the ear, but I think that would hurt too much. When I got my ears pierced (I was only 8) I was shaking so much that it made it hard for the lady to do it, and then when she did I screamed, but just out of fear, it didn't hurt. But anyway, I don't really like piercings (my own personal oppinion)

Just on my earlobes. I don't really see the point of anywhere else, except maybe higher up on the ear, but I think that would hurt too much. When I got my ears pierced (I was only 8) I was shaking so much that it made it hard for the lady to do it, and then when she did I screamed, but just out of fear, it didn't hurt. But anyway, I don't really like piercings (my own personal oppinion)
I actually thought the top of my ears hurt a lot less than my lobes.

It's less skin to go through.

If anything, the healing process is just a little more annoying.

I had my ears peirced MANY times.. like 6, and then i had my lip peirced.

So currently, i have no more peircings at all.

My lip ring got taken out because i had this certain ring in it.. but part of it fell out, so when i went to bed.. i had to take it out before i baught a new ring, and it healed over night.

I want to get the top of my ears peirced, and then three on the lobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back