piercings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
I have five. Two in each ear, I did the second one myself and I just had my belly button pierced. I want to got a nose ring and pierce my ears at least one more time each I also love corset piercings and I may get one when I turn 18 (and am safely out of the house). Maybe an eyebrow ring too.

Wow, you sure love piercings :)

Anyway, I don't have any even though I'm a girl. My parents didn't get mine pierced when I was little because they were worried about infections. I don't really mind though :p I don't want or need them.

I have one on each year. I'd like to get another one on each, too, but my muther won't let me. xP

Just my ears once each. And too scared to get more! They hurt and I cried. My 6 year old sister didn't. She was six. I was ten.

I have three. Well two, cause my lip healed over.

One in each ear and I had my lip. But it got ripped out and I am not allowed to get it done again, cause I wasnt allowed to in the first place.

I have 2 in each ear. Plannng to get my nose done but mum and dad say I have to wait till i'm 14. POO!

I also love corset piercings and I may get one when I turn 18 (and am safely out of the house).
I have had 6 over the years, but I only have my ears currently. Eyebrow, tongue, and as SK has said, 2 that wont be mentioned.

I regret taking out all of them but at this point could deal with not having my eyebrow pierced. Looking for a professional job at the moment. :)

Also, a heads up on the corset piercing! They are indeed very beautiful but they are a surface piercing which means it is temporary. Because your back is always moving it wont be able to heal properly, and so it is easier for your body to reject (push out) them than to keep them. Often this leaves nasty scarring if not dealt with right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back