Pix glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pom Pom Puricorn

Reaction score
I'm not much for forms, but I found this one while I was trying and failing to find an answer to my question and thought I might give it a go asking here. I recently picked up a used pix off ebay for a quite reasonable price. Despite arriving covered in a suspicious gray sticky substance it worked just fine. The touch buttons are like... a bit hit or miss, but I understand that's pretty normal for the pix.

So, I was playing with it the other night and the low battery icon comes up. I found I could turn it on and see the room and my tamagotchi for a few seconds before the low battery screen came up. I didn't think much of it and put it away so I could change out the batteries the next day.

But the next day I turned it on and my tamagotchi was dead. Now it just shows the little gravestone, no low battery screen at all.

Is this usual for it? I know my other color tamagotchis save the data right before the low battery screen comes up so your tamagotchi is fine untill you throw in new batteries. Does the pix not do that? Or was this a weird glitch?

I know this is late, but this has happened to me only once, when my Gozarutchi wanted to leave. I got it taken away and when I got it back, he was dead. :cry::cry::cry: Did this happen for you?

Hmmm….that is odd.
Do you know if maybe you had a few care mistakes or you underfed your pix?
Because maybe your tama was already close to passing but when you changed the batteries, the code misinterpreted your pix’s status and thought it was already dead. This theory is unlikely but still possible. Really I have no idea though.

Latest posts

Back