Pix Party Character Obtaining Mechanics Not Following Egg Colors?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finngabenewt

Reaction score
Hi!
I just started my first tama on the Pix Party a week-ish ago.
After looking through the character obtaining guides and the results I ended up with - I’m a little confused!
So. I started with a blue and yellow striped egg.
Assumedly the Smart Egg version for the party? It hatched a pink baby tama (Tamapatchi).
Upon aging up to a child, she evolved into a Tantochi.
As a teen, she evolved into Haretchi.
I did not keep track of care mistakes, but because of the corresponding egg- I assumed I would have the choices of Himetchi, Mimitchi, Chamametchi, and Ninjanyatchi.
I decided to try for Mimitchi. Because I don’t always hear the chirps from the tama because it‘s so quiet, I can’t keep a good count of my care mistakes.
According to the fandom wiki, it says there are 3 ways to obtain each character.
I don’t think I had more than 3 parties, and I don’t know that I ever invited a character besides through QR.
So I focused on feeding her lots of cupcake snacks. I gave her a ton. I rarely gave her anything else. Definitely never gave her the Dessert Platter.

So why… Did she evolve into Lovelitchi as an adult?
I am in by no means upset, I love her! I am just really struggling to understand how I got her, when I had a blue and yellow striped egg and focused on the cupcake snack.
Do the eggs not actually matter like the wiki says? because it seems like mine didn’t matter.
And if so, are the care mistakes more weighted than the snacks?
Still confused why it wouldn’t have given me Himetchi though, if that is the case.

Just trying to figure out the mechanics and struggling to find an answer that doesn’t just specify the details the wiki already lists!
Thanks in advance!

Back