Pixel Chix Disassembly help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corgira

Reaction score
Howdy! Recently after going through a year forgotten storage shed I stumbled on my old Pixel Chix houses, cars, and mall.

We cleaned out all the corroded gunk and replaced the batteries and all except for one work.

The only one with issues is the Pink and Yellow loft house, like this...

H8330_ss_05_1_l.jpg

The issues being there is rust/corroded gunk all around the buttons, screen, and three top windows. The batteries themselves were fine, except for leaving one rusty/corroded streak.

I've pretty much resigned myself that it's not gonna work BUT I was wondering if anyone knows exactly how to disassemble this specific one? Or has an image of a disassembled one?

We took out all the screws but it seems the roof of the house has been glued on. Basically we just want to take it apart with the least amount of damage possible. 

Looking around online we couldn't find any taken apart. Crossing my fingers that anyone here either has some know how or images or can just google better than us. HA.

Thanks!

I hope I can find an answer to this too! I just put batteries in my two story house after many years and the old batteries had leaked and it's having problems where it freezes and the screen goes blank. 

Best of luck to you! 

Latest posts

Back