Pixel Chix Talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I have one!!! Don't make fun of them because they are cool!!! Infact I'm playing with mine right now. So whoever said they're not cool your wrong. I'm not trying to be mean I'm just saying it's not nice to make fun of something someone else likes

They look nice, but they're not available over here... So I might wait untill they are for sale ;-) For people who have one, is is exciting to play with or do you get bored easily? Will a pixelchick also call out for attention like a tama does?

they are not 40 dollars in canada the are like 21.99 because my little cousigot one for christmas.im not sure if i really would want one my little cousin is already bored with it and she is more interest in her tamagotchi she said it was better.

$30 US? That's pretty expensive. I was just at Wal-Mart last night and they were selling for $24.95 CDN (which converts to $21.69 US). Perhaps they aren't as popular here so they're trying to blow them out.

I LOVE PIXEL CHIX! I know this is wierd-I gave mine a name. Her name is Jenny bcuz i luv that name. I resetted her after a while. However, the pixel car is boooooring! It only has a few functions. If u are planning to get a pixel chix product, dont get the car. Besides, u can only get one person. (U cant get blonde or brunette.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back