Playing e-Tamago's games.

Help Support TamaTalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA311

Reaction score
Hello,

Some time ago, I came across this post, which said it was possible to access TamaTown through a web archive called WayBack Machine.

I tried to go to e-Tamago (as I'm using my En-Tama and not my V4), but I couldn't login.

This was because the login data was in another page that could not be accessed normally, so the WayBack Machine page didn't save it.

I couldn't make the login work, but I downloaded the e-Tamago's flash file (you have to right-click on the page and select 'Play') and, after checking it's coding, I noticed that every part of e-Tamago had it's own flash file, which were saved by the page because they were normally accessed by the users.

I managed to find all the games through the code of the flash files and, as the games didn't require a password, I was able to play them.

'Collabo' games:

'Ciao' game.

Coro Coro comic game.

'Grade' game(?).

JAL game.

JAL game(2).

'Kirin' game.

I found one game from the company, but it doesn't seem to work...

Game arcade:

Quoits.

Race.

Slot.

Soccer.

UFO.

Hospital game.

Kindergarten games:

'Dharma'. (This game is supposed to use your character, so it will appear invisible as you didn't login)

Mimic.

There was a game with the Tamagotchi's parent, but it's not possible to play it.

School games:

Class.

Clean.

Provide.

As stated before, to play you have to right-cick and choose 'Play' on the menu (or whatever it says in english).

There is no need to have an En-Tama, as you don't have to login, but it won't give you a logout code either.

Also I will leave the link to the main TamaTown menu. (None of the buttons/buildings will work though)

I will try to post the Ura-TamaTown's games soon.

I looked at the V4 TamaTown's coding and it seems more difficult to understand, and it looks like WayBack Machine doesn't have much saved on the V4's TamaTown page, so I doubt I will be able to find it's games. I haven't looked at the V5's page yet, but as the flash file was initially made by the Japanese, it might have the 'easy' coding and I might be able to do something similar.

The V6 and the Tama-Go's TamaTown is something completely different, so it will be impossible for me to make it work.

(Feel free to ask any questions)

Bye!

Myiko

Reaction score
OMG man I love you! I was sad I never knew about e-tamago before it disappeared, but now it seems it's back in someway :p

Can't wait for UraTamatown's :D

EDIT: I just tested them and non of them work, you must be doing something wrong, when I open the files they are completely blank :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamacass

Reaction score
@Myiko: Just right click on the blank page and there will be a window saying "play". Click on it and you'll be OK!
Anyway..

OMG THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH YOU ARE SUCH A LEGEND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE >w<

...sorry, retro-from-2008 overload. :}

But still, it's really awesome!!

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Yay, fun! I wish they had music though o.o

I like the lunch providing game! You need to choose Mame food, Meme food,or Kuchi food depending on whether the character is Mame, Meme, or Kuchi skill type.

Myiko

Reaction score
@Myiko: Just right click on the blank page and there will be a window saying "play". Click on it and you'll be OK!

Anyway..

OMG THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH YOU ARE SUCH A LEGEND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE >w<

...sorry, retro-from-2008 overload. :}

But still, it's really awesome!!
No window appears when I click, what am I doing wrong? I really wanna play ;-;

SA311

Reaction score
No window appears when I click, what am I doing wrong? I really wanna play ;-;
You have to click with the right button of your mouse and something like this should appear:

English:

35a7rwp.jpg

Spanish:

2njx4z7.jpg

Japanese:

2e2dy10.jpg

Choose the fifth option (Play) and you should be able to play.

1zqu9gm.jpg

Myiko

Reaction score
You have to click with the right button of your mouse and something like this should appear:

English:

35a7rwp.jpg

Spanish:

2njx4z7.jpg

Japanese:

2e2dy10.jpg

Choose the fifth option (Play) and you should be able to play.

1zqu9gm.jpg
OMG IT WORKS, I'M STUPID, THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHHHH

derekq

Reaction score
Thanks man! I really missed these games, your such a life saver. (Unlike some people on this forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.