Please help a confused new Gen1 owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoxorama

Reaction score
I got my first ever official gen1 Tamagotchi 3 days ago (i was around when they first came out but could never afford one), I did a little reading and learned about keeping them healthy and happy, then on tama day 3, it died :eek: it had full health, hunger hearts and was 100% disciplined, only ever used it when it was shouting when it didn't need anything, cleaned up its poop quickly, let it sleep in the dark and played with it a whole bunch of times.

So no I'm on my 2nd egg and my enthusiasm has dampened slightly 😟 what happened?

Also I only ever fed it candy a couple of times, it was mostly always meals and playtime to get the hearts up

Also I only ever fed it candy a couple of times, it was mostly always meals and playtime to get the hearts up

Hmm, I'm no expert but this is all I can see in your post that might indicate what they consider "bad" care. As far as I know, the Gen 1 re-releases are really unforgiving when it comes to candy. It sounds like everything else was 100% right. :confused:

How is your 2nd egg going? :D

So far so good, back to where I was last time, my first one died just before it was lights off time so I'm going to be a little anxious tonight when that time comes around!

The exact same thing happened to me on day 3 but it was from leaving it alone for a couple of hours. You can't leave them alone for long in the first couple of days

Latest posts

Back