Ponitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Hi, People today my Ichigoctchi turned into a Ponitchi. Is she good care, bad care, or average.

(a tamagotchi with a head, ponytail, and boots)

If you do not know Ponitchi click here

It is a v4

Last edited by a moderator:
Imnot sure, but I know that it is ugly.I think its a bad care tama
dont be mean and Locky458 enjoy your tama dont wory about the good bad charecter that was for p1 p2

yea. if u ask me, its pretty cute! its a medium care tama!go tone a zillion times on my v4 since july!(got one in march) any way i have adverage ca( I got a v4 from japan in a english version)

I think with V4 you have to forget about the 'good care' thing!

It depends more on your lifestyle points and which category your Ichigotchi had most in. I am guessing you had most points in the intelligence section (the pencil icon) which is why you got a Ponitchi. I got one too today- but I was purposely trying to get her rather than the Memetchi or Furawatchi as I wanted a 'new' character.

It is directly related to the growths on the EnTama.

Have a look at an EnTama growth chart-(by binary) it will give you some clues until BanDai decide to publish a V4 one.

EnTama growth chart

no, i think ponitchi is a average cared tamagotchi because when i first got my v4 my first character was a ponitchi and i took good care of it.

[SIZE=14pt]SPUDLIKE [/SIZE] ;) :( How did you know??? :lol: :D My tamagotchi was high in skill points. Sorry, the good care, bad care thing is a "HABIT" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back