Post your epic room on this topic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my room.

myroom.png

I updated my room. I don't like livestage wallpaper so much.
yNN1d.png

Last edited by a moderator:
omg!

you all have great rooms! SERIOUSLY!

heres my not so epic room!

zxw9e1.gif

i m new to tamatown.

me making excuses!

1. You do realize I got them from a Dazzlitchi.

2. I belive you on the awards. (You can't hack those)

3. Unless someone knows your password.

4. If you decide to use those "Real hacker points", you yourself are a cheater.
@Purin, lol, what do you expect Musta to do then? How're you supposed to get rid of points that somebody hacked onto your account? The only thing he really can do is delete his account, but who's really gonna do that after getting some free points? . And I wouldn't be talking, using that 999,000 points code thing is cheating in a whole 'nother way! And yeah, YOU may not believe this story, but I certainly do (has happened to my friends).

I'm sorry, but I just HAD to get that outta my chest. >.<

Anyway, here's my fail room (has not decorated in months, maybe even a year):

Room1.gif

BTW, lols at ShiningStar's room. Why? Because it actually looks awesome. The dull wallpaper and door, and then the Lovelitchi. It adds that splash of color. ;P

I can't post my room since my device broke down. :(

Can someone flash it and put it on? THX! (TS9523)

~This is my room. Simple, ik.

But I have the complete instruments...

fun.jpg

And toys.. :)

rebbeclblack1.jpg

untitled.jpg

Heehee :'D

Wow!! I really love your rooms, everyone! They all look incredibley cosy! I'd live in them!

Here's mine:

2rd7wd3.jpg

Re-edited my room a while ago. :furawatchi:

Entry.jpg

The picture is fuzzy cause I saved the file as .jpg

sjY8O.png

Not exactly sure it can be considered "epic", but I'm certainly fond of my room's current arrangement. I don't visit TamaTown all too much (not much at all) but whenever I do, I like to buy some new things and rearrange my room if I feel it needs it. :)

Also, I don't enter the weekly competitions. I think I've entered two in my entire time registered with Tamagotchi Music City (since it was first released back in '08!) so that is probably why there is a lack of awards in my room, lol. :p

I don't have a room to share kind of because I don't know how to post it, but if you see me BE2236 you could check out my room....gosh how are you guys all so rich? You all have like 3 million GP it's very intimidating... I have money but only cuz I used a cheat. And all I did with that money was buy presents for people :) meh

I don't have a room to share kind of because I don't know how to post it, but if you see me BE2236 you could check out my room....gosh how are you guys all so rich? You all have like 3 million GP it's very intimidating... I have money but only cuz I used a cheat. And all I did with that money was buy presents for people :) meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back