Project Eternitama ~~~Comments OK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentobuff

Reaction score
I've been wanting to try this since October.
I've heard that the connection tamagotchi will never die if you just take care of them and don't marry them off. They also supposedly never get needier in their old age.
I'm flabbergasted by this, so I decided to run this until I can prove to myself, with my own eyes, that it can, indeed, live forever.

This essentially means running it until the age stops going up. I've read that it caps off at 99, but with all that open space it could be 999. If it keeps going past 99 I think I'll stop after a year.
I'm also vlogging this process, but those updates will be less frequent.

I will note I read all of this in the Tamagotchi discord, so getting links to the person sharing these details in the chat would be a real hassle. I don't even remember their username. (^~^; )ゞ

I chose the V3 on the grounds of how the characters have multiple costume options that can be worn all day, which will hopefully be usable in the oldie form. I figure this will offer more visual appeal in the long term as well.
20220106_082918.jpg
Anyway, this will be a (hopefully) daily log where I show the counter going up!

Rules:
1 vlog a week to update that community
1 post here a day* with a little update and a pic of the age counter
The V3 will be paused Friday evenings, all day Saturdays, and during things like events and the movie theater. This is to be a good partner and to also avoid any mishaps during long events.

*There won't be updates when it's paused. That'd simply be silly.

20220107_150421.jpg
Whew! Slid in under the wire! I know it's Friday night but I didn't get a chance to update lil Oldie here until just now. She's all patched up and safely paused for now. 👍

I also can't seem to figure out the bump game. I don't remember how to play it. I need to look up a guide. 😌💖
20220107_150430.jpg

20220109_185825.jpg20220109_185932.jpg
I was at my partner's place pretty much all weekend. So, like I mentioned in the rules, lil Oldie stayed paused until a few hours ago. No age increase as a result.

On a brighter note, I thought I couldn't hear a tama's heartbeat, that I'd lost too much of my hearing. Turns out I haven't! I can hear her really well if I hold her up to my ear but the bit that fascinates me is that to each ear she sounds entirely different! To my right ear she sounds more high pitch, to my left she sounds more bassey. I wonder if that's why I have a harder time distinguishing what different people say to me. I have a coworker who has a very bass-ridden voice and on top of him seemingly mumbling when talking to me, it could be my loss of deeper tones in my right ear that make it harder to discern what he says because that happens to be the side he's on when we're interacting. :hitodetchi:

Today was a very busy day! I had work, created both an intro and outro for my youtube channel, edited two videos, vlogged a little bit of Oldie, and to top it off, figured out how the bump game works!
Also I'm having difficulty keeping her weight down. I need to find a way to set enough time to myself so I can really churn through some games, earn her some points, and hopefully save her from becoming an unhealthy adult. 😱
20220110_220921.jpg20220110_220927.jpg

I've been wanting to try this since October.
I've heard that the connection tamagotchi will never die if you just take care of them and don't marry them off. They also supposedly never get needier in their old age.
I'm flabbergasted by this, so I decided to run this until I can prove to myself, with my own eyes, that it can, indeed, live forever.

This essentially means running it until the age stops going up. I've read that it caps off at 99, but with all that open space it could be 999. If it keeps going past 99 I think I'll stop after a year.
I'm also vlogging this process, but those updates will be less frequent.

I will note I read all of this in the Tamagotchi discord, so getting links to the person sharing these details in the chat would be a real hassle. I don't even remember their username. (^~^; )ゞ

I chose the V3 on the grounds of how the characters have multiple costume options that can be worn all day, which will hopefully be usable in the oldie form. I figure this will offer more visual appeal in the long term as well.
View attachment 6932
Anyway, this will be a (hopefully) daily log where I show the counter going up!

Rules:
1 vlog a week to update that community
1 post here a day* with a little update and a pic of the age counter
The V3 will be paused Friday evenings, all day Saturdays, and during things like events and the movie theater. This is to be a good partner and to also avoid any mishaps during long events.

*There won't be updates when it's paused. That'd simply be silly.
Hello haha, that person from the Discord was me! I currently have a V2 oldie who's 168, but the age counter does max out at 99 so I've kept counting manually past that. It's true that they can live indefinitely as long as you care for them well, and I wish you the best with your oldie!

*drumroll* and she evolved into Hanatchi! :hanatchi:
I used to think this character was hideous but Hanatchi has grown on me over the past couple of decades. I even caught her taking a bath on camera when I was trying to change out a part on my car

20220112_214352.jpg
20220112_214400.jpg
Hello haha, that person from the Discord was me! I currently have a V2 oldie who's 168, but the age counter does max out at 99 so I've kept counting manually past that. It's true that they can live indefinitely as long as you care for them well, and I wish you the best with your oldie!
Oh hey there! I didn't know you were on here, that's awesome!
That said, I'm four days in now, so I'm gonna keep going(let's see how I feel come day 33 or 72 🙈) :biggrin:

Nothing over the top today. I had a ton of errands to run and forgot to unpause Oldie until around 7:30 pm. There was also a wicked storm last night and I thought my camper was gonna tip! 😳
20220116_210516.jpg

Another long day, but the matchmaker tried to take her away from me THREE times today! I could have sworn they only came twice but now I need to be very consious about keeping this in my pocket, I don't want to accidentally take her out only to find she eloped. 😅 I hope my electronicdays order arrives soon!
20220118_233408.jpg

I'll try to snap a photo of the matchmaker coming to visit tomorrow ᕙ (° ~ ° ~)

It's snowing. And there is poop. And Oldie doesn't look very happy about either of these things. :tongue:
I don't think I've ever seen a Hanatchi wear a winter coat. And Hana is Japanese for Flower, so I think Hanatchi as a breed of tamagotchi may be cold blooded and better suited for warmer climates. :hanatchi::biggrin:

I think we'd all be upset about the poop in her position. (^~^; )ゞ

Latest posts

Back