Qpets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gloomyada

Reaction score
hello. i’m new here so bare with me. but i’ve come here today to talk about Qpet. incase you don’t know what i’m talking about, it’s basically like a chinese knockoff of the real tamagotchi color. good now that’s out of the way. i’ve owned a lot of tamagotchis in my time my latest one being tamagotchi friends but that was quite awhile ago because i lost it LOL. so i saw a commercial about them and it was in that exact moment i remembered they still exist. i googled the new tamagotchi on to find they are almost $70! which isn’t that bad but in my current situation it kinda is. so i totally gave up being able to have one of those...at least for now. i end up on a website called Aliexpress and find something called a Qpet with color. (i got the one that has cherries on it)  looks cute, was way cheaper than the real thing and was pretty interesting. so i bought it not too long ago and it is yet to get here. so i have a few questions for anyone that also has one. just please don’t bash me for having “a fake tamagotchi” it’s only temporary until i can afford the real one 😅

1. is it actually any good?

2. is it possible to mod it like you would with the real ones?

3. can you dress them up and change their rooms?

alright have a good day ♥︎

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk!

I don't know much about the device itself, but there are a few users here who own one, for example OneSummerDream has a log of it here and has also written a guide.  I don't think it is possible to mod the software atm, but the faceplate can be removed and changed.

I have the square Qpet and was wondering if they could connect to the egg shaped ones too or it has to be simlar to mine to able to connect 

I have the square Qpet and was wondering if they could connect to the egg shaped ones too or it has to be simlar to mine to able to connect 
Sorry that I don't have an answer to your question, but you might have better luck making your own topic. This topic was from September 2019.

The Qpet Qolour is a great one for any collection. It does have some odd choices (Patrick from Spongebob is in one of the stores and earlier models tell you your playing is shitty if you fail at a game). You can also get your pet drunk with alcohol. But overall yes it's great.

I have 2 ... both completely vanished off the face of the Earth though. Mystery. They have also vanished from most online stores due to I believe a copyright claim. Very disappointing.

Latest posts

Back