question about coloring and MyMeets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodalitee

Reaction score
hi there! i recently have been learning more and more about the tamagotchi coloring / genetic system, and i have some questions i can't really seem to find any answers on anywhere else!

for coloring, i've taken a look at some guides, but it only really shows what foods change a tama's color, but not how this really works. does a tama's color just change if you feed them a certain food a bunch? how does this work with mixed tamas that have a genetic color? (i have a fairy ON, by the way!)

as for the MyMeets app; is this safe to use? i mean, i don't think it's a virus or anything like that, as it seems to be quite popular and made by the community, but is it against any rules, and does it have the capability to break your device if you mess something up? i'm just trying to be cautious; but i'm also desperate to get a cute partner for my tama... :-(

thank you in advance for any answers~!

for coloring, i've taken a look at some guides, but it only really shows what foods change a tama's color, but not how this really works. does a tama's color just change if you feed them a certain food a bunch? how does this work with mixed tamas that have a genetic color? (i have a fairy ON, by the way!)
Changing your tamas color can be done by marrying your tama and/or feeding them certain food. Even if you have a mixed tama feeding it food that can change color will change it. If you take a bath, the new color will be gone and they will get back to their actual color.
as for the MyMeets app; is this safe to use? i mean, i don't think it's a virus or anything like that, as it seems to be quite popular and made by the community, but is it against any rules, and does it have the capability to break your device if you mess something up?
It is a safe app. I used it before my tamas work perfectly fine and I’m sure so many people in the community. happy2

Changing your tamas color can be done by marrying your tama and/or feeding them certain food. Even if you have a mixed tama feeding it food that can change color will change it. If you take a bath, the new color will be gone and they will get back to their actual color.

It is a safe app. I used it before my tamas work perfectly fine and I’m sure so many people in the community. happy2
thanks so much for your reply! i actually ended up testing the waters a bit with MyMeets, but i'm happy to hear that i can use it to it's full extent without worry! i'm super happy it exists so i can get vanilla tamas, even on higher generations~

i also tested the waters with coloring a bit, too! i colored my teen tama white. although, i gave it a bath a bit afterwards, yet the color did not reset. is this only for adult tamas? i also read that adult coloring doesn't wear off, but any stage before that does with evolution.

i also tested the waters with coloring a bit, too! i colored my teen tama white. although, i gave it a bath a bit afterwards, yet the color did not reset. is this only for adult tamas? i also read that adult coloring doesn't wear off, but any stage before that does with evolution.
I think it should be done multiple times to wash it off. Wish if I could confirm this I haven’t played with my Meets for a very long time! :-(

Latest posts

Back