Questions about the Japanese remake of P1/P2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patitchu

Reaction score
So, I'm fairly new to Tamagotchis (I remember them from when I was little but I was never allowed to have one back then :( )

Anyways, I've recently gotten a few, including one of the Japanese anniversary edition, a remake of the P2 (not the chibis, the full sized ones).

I was wondering if there is any difference at all in the design of the characters in these new remakes?

For example, I got pochitchi on my first run, but at least on my tama, the character sprite seems to have some "spots". However, when I look at pictures of it online, I don't see them. Did the design pochitchi have spots on the original P2s?

Thanks a lot!!!

Hmm, can you show us a photo? I can't find any Pochitchi with spots anywhere and I haven't heard anybody mention it either!

Ooh interesting! That might just be shading, but it looks pretty cute in my opinion.

Whilst it's true that Pochitchi's promotional artwork never had spots, going by the Pochitchi animation shown on this page, which was last updated in January of 1998, it seems that this is how Pochitchi's sprites on the P2 always looked.

It doesn't look like this is a change that's been made for the Shuku 20 Shunen line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back