questions about them ill will answer all of them

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that power pals thred is so long!!!! but ill guess ill have to read it! lol

yes it is REALLY long but after reading that you shall know what to know about em if there are a specific question i wil of course answer and any questions else but i dont wanna write a whole instruction to them

www.powerpalz.com

Take a look there for more detail as to what they are.

Um...I sortof know this is dumb, but they cant connect with tamagotchi can they (i know its dumb) lol

nope ill tryed (just for fun) but they cant but i heard some of the fakies you buy of ebay actually can and im getting one soon to confirm and to have ofcourse

kool plz tell me! they should make a thing that connects with all connecting VP!

um I got a question........So far every store ive seen them in here in da US doesnt have any but the dog, cat, and dino. :( I think mebey the Us dont got them? and that makes me sad cuz i want the mouse. So do you know if they DO have the mouse in US or is there somewere online were i can get it?

that problem i had to sometimes it looses weigth but i dont know what to do...sorry and also the training is needed once then feed it an apple and some water and the strength will grow with one

I just ordered one so nvm!!!! But, do they have a matchmaker?? Because none of my friends hav one . ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back