Questions Thread Game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iAM

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
This game is simple and hopefully everyone will have fun! :lol:

Simply ask a question and the person after you should answer it. Along with the answer post a question for the next member.

The rules:
  • Never ask for personal information such as: real names, address, contact info etc..
  • Make sure to answer ONE time and ask ONE question.
  • Don’t post more than one time in a row, wait for someone else to answer/ask.
Starting with this question:

Q: When was the last time you purchased a tamagotchi/virtual pet? What version is it?

A: about 5 mins ago! It’s a Tama Smart Niziu (I’m so excited I might just die) :ichigotchi:

Q: what’s your holy grail tama and how long have you been trying to find it/save up for it? :nazotchi:

Q: what’s your holy grail tama and how long have you been trying to find it/save up for it? :nazotchi:
A: Right now I’m looking for either a m!x or Meets stations for a reasonable prices! I’ve been saving for one of these since last year and hopefully one day I will be able to get one! :ichigotchi:

Q: Besides Tamagotchis, what are your other interests?

A: Currently I'm really into Puyo Puyo! I also really like Fire Emblem

Q: What was your first ever Tamagotchi?

A: It was Tamagotchi V3 - translucent yellow shell.

Q: What series/show are you currently watching? Is it worth watching?

A: It was Tamagotchi V3 - translucent yellow shell.

Q: What series/show are you currently watching? Is it worth watching?
A: I'm watching digimon tamers and the english dub is freakishly good, I reccomend it.

Q: A lot of tamas have a mailbox where there's the lucky star boosts for the day. Have you ever had your fortune read IRL? How did you like/dislike it?

No, I personally don’t believe in fortune telling.

Q: If you had to live in a different country, what would it be? and why?
A: While I'd like to say that I'd go somewhere exotic and start a new life, I think I would actually just move up north from America to Canada. They have healthcare, and it's close by enough to my family and friends.

Q: What's the last movie you watched, and what did you think of it?

THREAD GAMES ... oh how i missed these ..

A: i watched a movie yesterday with my boyfriend !! it was Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’ !! ^^ i really loved it !!!

Q: do you have a guilty pleasure?

Latest posts

Back