Quiz: Which Tamagotchi Character Are You?

Help Support TamaTalk:

iAM

TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi
Reaction score
TT cover.png

Hello everyone!

I wanted to make this fun quiz to see which character that matches your personality. You should expect 16 personality related questions that will determine the character that suits you! ;))

Click here to take the quiz.

Have fun guys! Please don't forget to share your results and your thoughts on the outcome. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
I got Mimitchi, which seems like a pretty fitting result! :mimitci: (My favourite Tamagotchi character is Tarakotchi, but personality-wise he's nothing like me. :tongue:)

Thanks for putting this together - I had a good time taking the quiz, and I can't wait to see what everybody else gets! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Tamacass

Reaction score
i got yumemitchi!! she's so cute and a character i've warmed up to in recent years, absolutely love the headcanons going on in her description! ❤️

Reaction score

Violetchi​

You are very gentle and easygoing. You are very understanding of your surroundings and like to be aware of everything around you. You tend to focus on the details of everything, that’s why you are a good listener and people enjoy your company. The only problem is that you focus a lot on things and that sometimes ruin the fun for you

That's what I got.