Quiz: Which Tamagotchi Character Are You?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iAM

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
TT cover.png

Hello everyone!

I wanted to make this fun quiz to see which character that matches your personality. You should expect 16 personality related questions that will determine the character that suits you! ;))

Click here to take the quiz.

Have fun guys! Please don't forget to share your results and your thoughts on the outcome. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I got Mimitchi, which seems like a pretty fitting result! :mimitci: (My favourite Tamagotchi character is Tarakotchi, but personality-wise he's nothing like me. :tongue:)

Thanks for putting this together - I had a good time taking the quiz, and I can't wait to see what everybody else gets! :biggrin:

Last edited:
i got yumemitchi!! she's so cute and a character i've warmed up to in recent years, absolutely love the headcanons going on in her description! ❤️

I saw the quiz charcters and I don’t know why but I’m like yeah, I’m gonna get Kuromametchi. Lol! Yup! I mean I just answered honestly. I do love him, totally cute. Who doesn’t love a bad boy!

Violetchi​

You are very gentle and easygoing. You are very understanding of your surroundings and like to be aware of everything around you. You tend to focus on the details of everything, that’s why you are a good listener and people enjoy your company. The only problem is that you focus a lot on things and that sometimes ruin the fun for you

That's what I got.

Thanks for posting! :D

I got:

Your Result:

Yumemitchi

You love cute and tiny things. You are very polite and treat people the way you want to be treated. You are a calm spirit and like to be in a quite places reading books or watching TV. You don’t like sharp things and harmful objects, it stresses you and increases your anxiety.

Latest posts

Back