Re release snack glitch.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schaanh

Reaction score
I know there is a glitch with the re release original tamas and the snacks. How many snack can I feed them before they die or is one snack a death sentence?

It's not a glitch, it's actually intentional - it's one of several differences that the reissues have from the originals.

The exact numbers are still being researched by fans, but I've found two or three per growth-stage to be safe. However, note that feeding a safe number of snacks will still affect which evolution you get at the end - they seem to be treated similarly to care-mistakes!

Thank you so much for your reply! Happy to hear it is not a glitch. Are you able to tell me what exactly is considered a car mistake?

Thank you so much for your reply! Happy to hear it is not a glitch.
Glad to help! đź‘Ť

Are you able to tell me what exactly is considered a car mistake?
A care-mistake (also called a "care miss") is when you don't respond to a call for attention within a set amount of time. If memory serves, that's usually about fifteen minutes, but it may differ by version.

The amount of time you have to respond differs per "type" of care mistake. For example, if a Tama calls out for food or out of boredom, you have fifteen minutes to respond. Alternatively, when your Tama falls asleep, you have an hour to respond before it counts as a care mistake. There are also discipline misses, which you accrue if you do not discipline your Tama within thirty minutes of it needlessly calling out. Both reset upon evolution.

I'd recommend looking here for more info.

Latest posts

Back