Really excited to be here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garnit

Reaction score
Hi, so I used to be really into Tamagotchi‘s when I was a kid. I probably owned something like 11 Tamagotchi connects, plus a couple Tamagoes that I got for present, but that was later and honestly I never really got into those. But anyway, all of the Tamagotchi‘s I owned are sadly gone now. Mostly due to me being kind of irresponsible with my things when I was younger. But, a couple months ago I was scrolling on YouTube and saw a Tamagotchi collection video. That sparked my interest, and within a few weeks I had ordered a V3. It just got here yesterday and I’m having a blast. I have also ordered a Keitei. I’m definitely planning on rebuilding my collection and expanding on it. I stumbled across this site when I was looking up care guides, because it’s been a long time and I don’t remember how to do a lot of things. I’m really looking forward to being a part of this community and I’m sure I will be asking a lot of questions lol.

Hello, welcome!!

I'm so glad you're enjoying your V3 - definitely one that's on my wishlist. What are you hoping to add to your collection next? :D

Welcome to TamaTalk. Thanks for joining. Can you say you're really into Tamagothis again?😊

Yeah, I am really enjoying it. I am hoping to add some more connections to my collection, as well as the older Japanese models. I would also love to have an original. Other than that, I need to look into what versions are more accessible. I am completely blind, so a version that had more variation in the sounds is easier for me to take care of.

That is so wonderful, welcome back to the world of tamagotchis happy2

Latest posts

Back