Really excited to be here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garnit

Reaction score
Hi, so I used to be really into Tamagotchi‘s when I was a kid. I probably owned something like 11 Tamagotchi connects, plus a couple Tamagoes that I got for present, but that was later and honestly I never really got into those. But anyway, all of the Tamagotchi‘s I owned are sadly gone now. Mostly due to me being kind of irresponsible with my things when I was younger. But, a couple months ago I was scrolling on YouTube and saw a Tamagotchi collection video. That sparked my interest, and within a few weeks I had ordered a V3. It just got here yesterday and I’m having a blast. I have also ordered a Keitei. I’m definitely planning on rebuilding my collection and expanding on it. I stumbled across this site when I was looking up care guides, because it’s been a long time and I don’t remember how to do a lot of things. I’m really looking forward to being a part of this community and I’m sure I will be asking a lot of questions lol.

Hello, welcome!!

I'm so glad you're enjoying your V3 - definitely one that's on my wishlist. What are you hoping to add to your collection next? :D

Welcome to TamaTalk. Thanks for joining. Can you say you're really into Tamagothis again?😊

Yeah, I am really enjoying it. I am hoping to add some more connections to my collection, as well as the older Japanese models. I would also love to have an original. Other than that, I need to look into what versions are more accessible. I am completely blind, so a version that had more variation in the sounds is easier for me to take care of.

Latest posts

Back