Recalled Stuff From China...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
Latelyy.. there have been so many things recalled that were made in China.... :

1. Pet Foods (i think)

2. Tooth Paste

3. Toys

The guy in charge of Mattel (China) commited suicide! What do you think of this situation? It's weird because what if more stuff from China is also dangerous.. a large percent of stuff is from China.... what do you think should be done?

My mouth wash was recalled...

But my toothpaste is fine.

More than 9000 toys were recalled.

Barbie and Thomas the Tank Engine alike. Little kids beware. I can see it now. Toyzilla, the child eating monster. jk.

My mouth wash was recalled...
But my toothpaste is fine.

More than 9000 toys were recalled.

Barbie and Thomas the Tank Engine alike. Little kids beware. I can see it now. Toyzilla, the child eating monster. jk.
it's getting weird how all this stuff is suddenly going all bad... o_O

Yes, and yesterday in the news there were clothings too.

I'm a Chinese, and is kind of funny how Americans is say Chinese stuff recalled and Chinese is saying Americans stuff are bad.

There is nothing that we can do.. it's not up to us - it's up to the Toy Companies.

Big Toy Companies (like Mattel - and others) choose to use Chinese manufacturers to produce their toys for the market. Usually because it's cheaper than using other countries.

They choose the cheapest manufacturer because it means either they can save money/costs and keep the profits - or they can sell it to us for a lower price - because so many of us won't buy the toy if it is too expensive... and if no one buys the toy - it is not a success and affects their profits.

The same thing often applies to clothing, toiletries, etc.

It's the way of normal business.

It is the American Company's responsibility to make sure that the toys are made to the correct safety standards. That keeps us (the shoppers!) safe.

Let's be realistic, there is nothing we can do about it but keep an eye out for product recalls.... unless those Big Toy Companies decide that they are not going to use China for producing toys and charge us more for having to use a different manufacturing country that costs them more.

For example, it's easy to say "I would pay more if I knew my toy was safe - and not from China"... but there are never any guarantees and how many parents want to pay a higher price?

It's a shame tho' :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Baby bibs too!

Theres Lead in their toys and other junk that happens to be posinis junk!

The Chinease ppl work for the less money and their country doesn't have a minium wage.

All these ppl do is sit on a poorly made bench and stick barbie heads on to barbie necks.

Thats all they do, have you seen the pictures?

Working at McDonalds is better!

It costs less than a dollar to make one barbie and how much do we pay for them... $20.00+

I mean if we send them back 20.00 can't they make their conditions better or atleast not put lead in our toys!

I dunno but the people in china should try to get themselves back in order....Fisher Price toys were also recalled. My sister has a few of the toys recalled (what's ironic it's that all the toys were Sesame Street, Dora the explorer, Go Diego go, and Blues Clues and one of the backyardigans, all the shows that I hate)

>.>

yeah.. some of my bro's toys were recalled........ O-o
I always knew Dora, Sesame street, and Go Diego go were evil.

I wonder how they just started to recall toys like crazy...my mom recieved an email with all the toys recalled by Fisher Price and it was about 3 pages full of recalled toys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always knew Dora, Sesame street, and Go Diego go were evil.
I wonder how they just started to recall toys like crazy...my mom recieved an email with all the toys recalled by Fisher Price and it was about 3 pages full of recalled toys.
woah! o_O

it almost seems like nuthing is safe anymore.

even american stuff!

did you hear about the green beans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back