Rechargable Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

Peyj

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I noticed in my PIX instruction booklet, it specifies a certain type and brand of rechargeable battery to use. Do you guys stick to that? Or is it more like some kind of a deal between Bandai and Panasonic to recommend their batteries?

Joc

Reaction score
The type is important (NiMH), using a different type results in glitches. But another brand you trust that makes the same type of rechargeable battery is probably fine.

Flower_Mom

Reaction score
I've been using EBL rainbow colored rechargeables that I bought on Amazon. They're very cute and colorful! So far they've been working great for me.

Maskutchi

Reaction score
I’ve been using Energizer Recharge which is NiMH and they work great.

I have also used Energizer Max which is not rechargeable, but it has powered my Pix for over 2 weeks. I took the batteries out for a break so I’m not sure how long they will fully last in the Pix, but at 2 weeks I’m already impressed.

Bentobuff

Reaction score
I’ve been using Energizer Recharge which is NiMH and they work great.

I have also used Energizer Max which is not rechargeable, but it has powered my Pix for over 2 weeks. I took the batteries out for a break so I’m not sure how long they will fully last in the Pix, but at 2 weeks I’m already impressed.
Dang, and I was impressed with a week from my cheapie Harbor Freight rechargables! It might be time to up my rechargable game! (☆▽☆)

Peyj

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info everyone!

It turns out the best value charger and battery pack I can find is from Costco and is the recommended brand anyway! :LOL:

OldSchoolVPQ

Reaction score
Oh perfect!
I've been having good luck with the Panasonic Eneloop Pros. The Pix definitely appreciates the extra juice.