Rechargable Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peyj

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I noticed in my PIX instruction booklet, it specifies a certain type and brand of rechargeable battery to use. Do you guys stick to that? Or is it more like some kind of a deal between Bandai and Panasonic to recommend their batteries?

The type is important (NiMH), using a different type results in glitches. But another brand you trust that makes the same type of rechargeable battery is probably fine.

I've been using EBL rainbow colored rechargeables that I bought on Amazon. They're very cute and colorful! So far they've been working great for me.

I’ve been using Energizer Recharge which is NiMH and they work great.

I have also used Energizer Max which is not rechargeable, but it has powered my Pix for over 2 weeks. I took the batteries out for a break so I’m not sure how long they will fully last in the Pix, but at 2 weeks I’m already impressed.

I’ve been using Energizer Recharge which is NiMH and they work great.

I have also used Energizer Max which is not rechargeable, but it has powered my Pix for over 2 weeks. I took the batteries out for a break so I’m not sure how long they will fully last in the Pix, but at 2 weeks I’m already impressed.
Dang, and I was impressed with a week from my cheapie Harbor Freight rechargables! It might be time to up my rechargable game! (☆▽☆)

Thanks for all the info everyone!

It turns out the best value charger and battery pack I can find is from Costco and is the recommended brand anyway! :LOL:

Oh perfect!
I've been having good luck with the Panasonic Eneloop Pros. The Pix definitely appreciates the extra juice.

Latest posts

Back