RedGozarutchi is back, now as RedGozarutchiV2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGozarutchiV2

Reaction score
Hey guys! Good to be back on Tamatalk again after a very long time!

I had first joined Tamatalk way back in 2006 as RedGozarutchi when I was heavily invested into everything Tamagotchi related. I started out with V2, the beach design to be exact, and I had so much fun with Tamagotchi's ever since! Later on I had gotten the black V3 Tamagotchi which I had loved even more, as well as acquiring the V4 Tamagotchi and trying it out for a little while. During that time period, I had chatted with a lot of great users here on Tamatalk using Tamachat, as well as posting various topics, including one I had on here way back when I created a little story called The Hidden Gozarutchi, which was quite silly, but fun to see different outcomes posted by users who wanted to continue the story. It never got finished, but maybe I can revitalize it sometime for old times sake, haha.

I have to say my best accomplishment with any of my Tamagotchi was getting my favorite one, Gozarutchi, in my V3 Tamagotchi after many tries, and looking up topics here on how to get one. I named it Shao (like Shao Kahn from Mortal Kombat), and had kept it permanently on there using the pause trick so that it would never leave no matter what!

Sadly I don't have the Tamagotchi's I mentioned above anymore, but I'm thinking of one day getting them back, along with some new ones, just to have them. It's also been a long time since I've been in the swing of anything Tamagotchi related. What are the ones people are playing now? Any new versions released? Or do some stick with the previous versions? So many questions!

I can't say how often I'll visit the site, but I came back purely because of Tamagotchi nostalgia, as well as my previous experiences with the site many years ago. Not only was this site the first Tamagotchi forum I became a part of, but it was the first forum I joined period, as well as one of the first sites I ever visited on the Internet! I'll be sure to pay a visit every now and then, or frequently! Who knows?

It's great to see the site still up and running, and I hope it'll continue to stay! Tamatalk forever!

~The returning, RedGozarutchi

P.S., since my last avatar was a cool sprite of Sephiroth, I decided to have his Brave Exvius sprite as an updated version of my previous avatar. Nice throwback, eh? :^)

Oh my gosh, not sure if you remember me but I went by stayhiphipster I think? (insert cringe here)  2006 was a different time, but I totally remember you!

I also came back due to pure nostalgia and a boring Saturday night after I bought one of the re-vamped Tamas they're selling at Target now.

This was actually my first internet forum too, life is crazy man. 

Welcome back to better times!  :p

Your name sounds awfully familiar, I believe I remember you as well! It's neat that you remember me too haha.

Huh, maybe I should take a trip down to Target one of these days in my area and see if they have any!

And it sure is, can't believe so many years have passed since then, but it's definitely good to be back for sure!

Thank you so much! Nice to see you here too 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back