Remember when mametchi was in Mario kart? (Mario kart arcade gp2 fixed the name)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The gotchi noob

Reaction score
images (5).jpeg just sounds like they recorded some one saying the characters names a when they say it it's always the same voice clip

Last edited:
yeah!!! i think its so fun that mametchi got to cameo in mario kart at all... very neat! also im pretty sure that mametchi wasn't officially in mario kart 8 for the wii u, but there was a mod that added him to the game!

I... did not know about this. And I've even played this game in the arcade! Maybe I forgot?! I knew Blinky was in there though.
If this post is a little confusing, it's possibly because Mametchi did not appear in Mario Kart Arcade GX: He appeared instead in the previous game, Mario Kart Arcade GP 2! I've played both cabinets, but I've always had a bias towards 2 entirely because of Mametchi's appearance, hehe. He sounds similar to the cute little voices from the Corner Shop games, if any of you were curious!

EDIT: Just saw you mentioned Blinky, my mistake! He also appeared in GP 2, but not GX. He also appeared in the first GP though, which came out around 2005 (GP 2 being 2007 and GX being 2013/2014/2017 depending on the region), so maybe you might've played that one? Either way, it's a cool little piece of Tamagotchi history haha!

Last edited:
yeah!!! i think its so fun that mametchi got to cameo in mario kart at all... very neat! also im pretty sure that mametchi wasn't officially in mario kart 8 for the wii u, but there was a mod that added him to the game!
Your right I checked it and I could not find it a I saw was animal crossing

If this post is a little confusing, it's possibly because Mametchi did not appear in Mario Kart Arcade GX: He appeared instead in the previous game, Mario Kart Arcade GP 2! I've played both cabinets, but I've always had a bias towards 2 entirely because of Mametchi's appearance, hehe. He sounds similar to the cute little voices from the Corner Shop games, if any of you were curious!

EDIT: Just saw you mentioned Blinky, my mistake! He also appeared in GP 2, but not GX. He also appeared in the first GP though, which came out around 2005 (GP 2 being 2007 and GX being 2013/2014/2017 depending on the region), so maybe you might've played that one? Either way, it's a cool little piece of Tamagotchi history haha!
I frogot what it was called I meant gp,2 but I called it gx

Latest posts

Back