RESTORED TAMATOWN UPDATE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to bother, but I've been trying to play on the V5 tamatown and the website isn't loading, is anybody else having a similiar problem or is it a problem on my end?

It's been a long time, hasn't it? Time goes by way faster than the mind can process. I mean, wow, it's been more than two years already since the old admin retired and this site changed ownership. Time passes in a glimpse of an eye indeed. Most of you don't know me, but for those og's that are still here reading this message, thank you for being here since day one. It is with a heavy heart full of memories that I write this bittersweet message, as I bid farewell to this wonderful journey. Our Tamagotchi community has been a unique tapestry of care, growth, and digital companionship, where we've nurtured not just our virtual pets, but also our bonds with each other. Each beep and pixel of our Tamagotchis brought us together, creating a world where friendship and responsibility thrived. We've seen our digital pets hatch, grow, and thrive, mirroring the growth of our community and most importantly, ourselves. Through highs and lows, our shared experiences have forged connections that go beyond the screens and that's the main reason I wanted to revive the tamatown sites in the first place. As this chapter closes, let's not forget all the joy and the fun we've had. Our Tamagotchis may be virtual, but our memories are real and everlasting. Thank you for being a part of this extraordinary journey. This is getting me really teared up. Anyway, my advice to all of you is to keep nurturing the spirit of care and companionship in all walks of life.
I want to express my heartfelt gratitude and warm wishes for the future to all of you. Well, I guess that's all, folks.

Yours truly,
Alex

Latest posts

Back