RIP (Dawntchi) CORNER SHOPS 1, 2 AND 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

udawnc

Reaction score
My files were called DAWNtchi in my corner shop games (Dawn is my name, I didn't/don't know if youre meant to name it after yourself or another name lolz)

I didn't have a tamagotchi growing up (I KNOW, CRAZY RIGHT????) so I can't have a memorial for a tamagotchi pet

I spent so much time playing those games, especially corner shop 3

My day spa, dental clinic, recycling center, party organizer, bakery (not the cake one), treasure hunters and day care shops were THRIVING. The cake shop, ice-cream parlor, concerts and piano studios, on the other hand, were pretty much neglected (too hard for 8 year old me!) Despite the difficulties in getting the cake designs right and swirling ice-cream properly, I will forever miss grinding in order to reach gotchi status and to impress princess tamako and the king

In 2017, I've been trying to find RS4 cards in my country (BUT ITS SO HARD, NOONE SELLS THEM ANYMORE) and I'm losing hope. Seriously tragic. All I can do is play with my friend's card when I go to her house, or watch people play it online, but I cant experience the same thrill of playing the game on a daily basis after school anymore .............

I was DEVASTATED to find out they actually RELEASED A TAMAGOTCHI CORNER SHOP 4 but not internationally, and I'm SHOOK knowing that bandai is neglecting tamagotchi and creating characters that don't have the same charm as the good ol' characters. My HEART HURTS

My beloved supercard (yeah not RS4 card but its similar) with my corner shops and cooking mamas and happy cooking and warioware touched and mario party and hamtaro challenge, I miss you dearly and you will always be in my heart and memory no matter what

:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back