RIP My Eva

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentobuff

Reaction score
Found my missing Eva. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Gonna try salvaging it but odds are it'll just become spare parts. Replacement unit arriving tomorrow

20220803_213552.jpgDo you have any Tama tragedies you feel like sharing?

Edit: I've since cleaned all the parts off, now it's just waiting for them all to dry thoroughly and then reassembly

Last edited:
YIKES! :oo What happened to it?!
I lost it and couldn't find it to save my life. Turns out I forgot to take it out of my work slacks pocket and it went in the wash.

Thankfully, because of the silicone case, the acid didn't get loose in my work slacks.
I thought it fell off my keys and when I didn't see it on the break table at work I assumed I lost it running errands and ordered a replacement Eva and case on Monday. I didn't even bother with rush shipping, it's just arriving super fast 😂

oh no! That looks awful. Nice that you're getting a new one so fast. I have to be very careful not to wash my tamas o_o
Right?! I'm just SO thankful that it was a good reminder where I could still get an affordable identical replacement and it wasn't, you know, my DEVILGOTCHI.
I would simply expire if that happened. 😭

But yeah, I'm not gonna keep any tamas in my pockets anymore except for my digimon mini, or on my keys- in the purse they go!!!(I'll probably forget in a week but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Screenshot_20220804-104004_One UI Home.jpg
Ayeeee! Right in time for me to get off work(at the late end) 😎

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back