Rita's Tamagotchi Adventure!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hii!!! So!!!

Adam became a Hitodetchi and Cher was a Mizutamatchi! Then they grew up again, Adam is a Ringotchi and Cher is an Obotchi! Very very cute! I'm really happy to have them. I guess Gooey's son hasn't been left in my care yet so it'll probably happen tomorrow, I'm just not used to tamagotchi's and such yet still so I didn't know how long until I got the babies, hehe.

Anyways! That's enough for now I think. I'm gonna take a nap, I have a headache, but I just wanted to let you guys know! Talk to y'all later! :wub:

I've been neglecting this lately, sorry. Got distracted, y'know? I've been neglecting my tamagotchi's really bad lately, not on purpose but, just don't feel good n all. May turn the V4 off, and the V2.. We'll see...

For now though, Adam, my V2, has grown up into a Masktchi, a tamagotchi I sorta dislike, maybe solely because he stole my favorite tamagotchi (Maskutchi)'s namesake :p That's a pretty jokey dislike though, he's pretty cute, I like him.

Cher, V3, grew up into a Megatchi. I'm looking at the wiki page for the characters now, I've never seen this one before, and they're a really bad care character... Yikes.. I didn't think I did that bad.. Oh well.

Moving onto the V4, I named him Jared. Because of that one vine. Jared, 19, never learned how to read. Funnily enough, he grew up into a Mametchi! I was... Hoping to keep his intelligence his lowest stat (the humor of it... For The Vine..) but um... That didn't work out. Though, he.. Can't.. Get a job.... His stats are WAY too low (17, 6, 14). I said I was neglecting them, and I.. Meant it... I just haven't felt good recently. ):

Hopefully I'll be able to shake this funk off tomorrow, school ends for the summer and I'll have all the time in the world to myself and my Tamagotchi's. Aside from work and vacations, at least. Anyways, thanks for reading. Hopefully I'll see y'all soon <3

Hi! Not much has happened other than school being out for the summer. I'm hoping I can shake off this horrible funk I've gotten into now that I only have to worry about work Sunday morning and that I can take better care of my tamagotchi's until I need to pause them while I'm on trips in June! I'm DEFINITELY playing them IN the car though, don't you worry about that, haha.

Adam, Jared, and Cher are all doing well still. I REALLY want a music star, ESPECIALLY this shell

pink_lullaby.jpg

One went for sale on eBay recently and i tried really hard to get it but I lost the bid!!! I'm still disappointed, it's my absolute favorite shell so far... It's so cuteeee.... reminds me of strawberry milk (favorite! drink!) n just- aa! the aesthetic of it I adore to DEATH. And I would love to hear the tamagotchi's play!!!!!!!!

Oh well. I still need to decide on my favorite version, haha. I want to get more tamas so I can connect them properly and have them marry!!! Oh well. My V4 and V3 connecting is still really cute and fun. I just wish they could marry and stuff :p

On another note- I'm considering a Friends. I was wary when I first got into tamagotchi's, I didn't really like them, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the pixels (but this was when I only wanted a color because I thought I wouldn't like the pixels at all). Would, anyone reading this recommend a Friends? Or at least some REVIEWS of Friends?... Idk how I feel about them. I've heard people generally dislike Music Stars but I think they're precious... I've also heard the same for friends, but I'm not sure what side of the matter I'm on.. Any reviews or such on Friends from you guys or others? thanks :wub:

(i may make a new topic about this later on depending on what my own research provides tbh)

Hi !!!!! So !!! Cher and Adam both got married!! Then they had kids, both had a baby boy. I named Adam's son Bo and Cher's Daz. I have them paused, I'm going to use them in the Tamathon on the 29th, and maybe even Jared's kid if he has one before the 2nd.

Anyways I've been doing better lately, family is in town and so I've been more busy. I'll be back to just my brother and grandma on Monday I believe, but who knows.

On a different note- Jared got a job!!!!!! I finally got him enough points for a job! He's a baker! I'm so so so proud of him. Also, the matchmaker came today but i JUST missed her. I want to save Jared for later so I still have an active tamagotchi during the tamathon hatch but, I still just barely missed her, haha. Anyways, I'm going to keep playing with Jared, try to keep his weight down and get more and more points so he's healthier and healthier until tamathon hatch day comes. If anyone wants to join it, it's over here.

Anyways that's it for now, I had pictures of Adam and Cher getting married but I don't want to bother with them right now, I'd rather lay down. It's been real hot lately, makes me feel sick all the time.

See y'all later! Byyyye :wub:

Hey gamers. I'm still- kinda in my slump. It's not as bad now. I'm in the 2nd Annual Tamathon so I'll probably just recap my posts from there-

On Tuesday my V2 and V3 got unpaused for the hatching, I have two baby boys, Bo and Daz. Yesterday I got a baby from Jared and named him Erik. I'm gonna try to get a Togetchi with 'im because, I love Togetchi a whole lot. I don't think I'll be getting a great character on my other tamagotchi's though. Oh Well. C'est la vie.

The V3 is currently a Hashitamatchi I named Bo, while the V2 is a Hinotamatchi named Daz. They'll be adults tomorrow. Later today, Erik, the V4 baby, currently a Mizutamatchi, will grow into a teen and HOPEFULLY evolve into Gourmetchi or something.. I just want Togetchi................... Anyways, that's about it. No pics, I can't. Super be bothered. Slumps tend to be p bad for me.

In other news- I THINK I should be getting all 3 Tamagotchi Corner Shop games in the mail tomorrow. Hopefully. The guy lives 6 hours away from me and it took 2 days for him to ship the games. I'm kinda -_- about it, but oh well. I'll probably update Erik evolves or maybe tomorrow depending on what I'm up to. For now I'm going to play Sea of Thieves :p Byee!

Latest posts

Back