Rita's Tamagotchi Adventure!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QueenRita

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Rita and I'm currently running a Tamagotchi V5! I wanted to start this log today because my first generation is going to be having a kid tonight (I'm going to go to the matchmaker here in about two hours) and that'll be really exciting I think!

My history with Tamagotchi's is- short. I never had them as a kid, but I got into them pretty recently. I bought a Tamagotchi M!X because at the time I didn't think I would care for the classic black sprites but now I adore them. I tend to be an impulsive spender and am working on expanding my collection, I'm trying to get a 4 or a 4.5 and a music star right now. That aside though, I only have my pink anni mix and a cotton candy V5, and I love them to pieces :wub:

Anyways, so, in the meantime while I wait for the matchmaker I figured I would go ahead and post some things! I have taken pics of my babies from before I was even on TamaTalk and thought of doing a log and today at school too because, I just wanted to get people acquainted with my kiddos!

So, here we go I guess? ^_^ I'll start putting my pics on a different post, but. I'm excited to be doing this! :D Hope you guys are too. Since I'm real chatty I'm going to leave comments on, I'd love to hear what y'all think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. I was going to do this, but as it turns out, I can't. Post any photos??? I looked up instructions and things but I just, can't... Mm.. Anyone able to help? It says I'm not allowed to use the image extension, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong? Idk..

Well. I still wanna keep up with this and get my Tamagotchi married tonight (here in a few minutes, even!) so I'm just going to do text updates until I can figure it out. Right now my 3 tamagotchi's (The MCLRY family, for McElroy!) are a blended family at 100% bonding. The oldest boy is a Mamekatchi, the daughter a Chamametchi, and the last son a Bakutchi. I'm thinking I'm going to marry Chamametchi, so I guess we'll see how that goes! ^_^

EDIT: im a fool and forgot teen stages are a thing . oops . WELL now i DO have adults and in two days I'll marry one of them off. ahha... oops....... :(

SO i have a Mametchi, Chantotchi, and a Sukatchi! Excited to play with them :wub:

Man I really wish I could figure out pictures, I really love to put pictures of my tamagotchi's on my snapchat and I feel like they'd be even better appreciated here :( Oh well. I'm thinking of going to bed soon, but my babies are still awake... It'll be another hour until they go to bed if they still sleep at nine like they did as teens, or if they stay up even later... Man I don't know what I'll do, haha. They tend to be fine, I could leave them home all day while I'm at school and I'm certain they wouldn't need my attention, so two hours until they go to bed won't be a big deal, but I'd hate to leave them up all alone like that. I hope I can wake myself up soon.

Nothing much has happened since it's only early morning, but when I woke up I didn't think my Tamagotchi's would be awake so I laid around for a while. Then I heard a beep. I knew immediately that one of them had pooped on the screen! Silly guys. I cleaned it up and took care of them, gave them a bagel for breakfast and now the siblings are jumping all around my screen as usual. I'm at my desk again now instead of just laying in bed, so I can see them. I'd hate to leave them if they needed me.

Also. Yesterday, I ordered a V4. I paid an extra $5 to get it shipped in the mail today, only a $35 purchase. Maybe a bit much, but better than the $50 listing price. I'll definitely add it to the log when it arrives, I'm so excited for it. The shell is really pretty, it's that pink one with stripes and a yellow ball on the antenna.

Hopefully I'm good at running two tamagotchi's at once, I stopped running my M!X a few days before my V4 arrived because I was getting a little bored of the mini games and didn't really want to mess with it. I'm kinda bored of the V5 mini games, but really I just think I'm bored of losing them :p . Then again I've only had access to two of them and I don't play them a lot, it hurts my fingers. The buttons get under my nails and right in that sensitive part, so I can't play the games very long, haha. I want to open the darn thing to clean it, maybe make the buttons a bit better, but I can't ever get the inner screws to come loose. They're too close to the walls of the tamagotchi. Oh well. I really like how the M!X buttons press, they're larger and hard. I wasn't expecting other tamagotchi buttons to be so different, but I don't mind.

Anyways, that's all I have to say this morning I guess. I'll probably update again before I go to bed or something, or maybe something fun will happen. See you guys later :wub:

pink_stripes.jpg

Oh! Images are working now!! Idk what happened, haha.... So! Here's the shell I bought, I hope it comes in soon :wub:

So!!! Here are my kids from when they were kids!!

3431b43105344f9b875ab433f1dc0b68.png

a7ee09e89cda5c2e29702c59bb549dbf.png

Here they are as teens, and now as adults.

5ed86f9c1fc4a4cad4c3c4b4085d9f59.png

Here are my babies!!!!

EDIT: I figured out how to rescale everything in the meantime, so I. Took out the mentions of how big the pictures are and replaced them, haha. Ty for reading!

Bonus image:

518d056cf3cd6bea072071047fb965c1.png

EDIT EDIT : still really big. Better than they were before, I'll figure it out sometime later today.

Not much has happened since this morning other than evening out my gotchi points balance so the end of it is a 50 or 100 instead of a 30. I can't wait for my bday tomorrow, my grandma got me a tama (she said she did but she wont tell me the kind!) and I can't wait to know what it is. aaa I'm so excited... For now though I guess I need to keep my Mametchi out of the fridge and prepare for DnD tonight. I get to marry my tamas tomorrow night FOR SURE and that's really exciting too! aa my birthday is going to be so wonderful :wub:

Hello!! It's my birthday!!! My grandma threw me a surprise party last night and she got me a Sanrio M!X!!! She also got me a Maskutchi wrist strap, how cool!

SO. I recorded my anni M!X singing to me, mainly because I didn't catch it on my Sanrio! Here it is. I turned on my anni JUST for that, I thought it was so heart warming, it absolutely made my day and was a wonderful start to the morning. Now I'm just waiting for my V4 (probably will be here tomorrow!) and for an eBay seller to get back from vacation so I can make an offer on a Music Star they have laying around.

In the meantime I'm wondering how I should go about unlocking the mermaid palace on Sanrio since I've gotten everything done on my Anni.. I may just have to go for it, resetting my anni a few times for the sake of Sanrio... I'll figure it out soon enough I guess. Now I just wait two more hours for my V5 babies to be ready to get married. I'd post pictures of my Sanrio baby and more of my V5 but my phone is charging so it'll be good to go when I go out to dinner tonight.

In not so Tamagotchi's Centric News; I got a hatchimal. I don't think it's working right, but I got it at least hatched this morning and I think it's adorable. I also got sent home from school for breaking dress code, but I was only going to be there for two hours today anyway, and I'd rather feel nice on my birthday and wear shorts than get heatstroke. At least I had my tamas in the car trip back, haha. I'm wondering if I should buy some screen repair items for my tamagotchi's, to get rid of the stratches on their screens. I would hate for them to get all banged up, the poor things...

Well anyway, that's all I have to say for now. I can't wait to marry my V5 tonight/tomorrow morning!! And hopefully I can show y'all my cute Sanrio baby too. See ya! :wub:

Okay so! I go out to dinner soon and my tamagotchi V5's will marry-able here in about an hour, but I got some pictures of my Sanrio M!X so!!

8dd19b7f9379b9614f35e86511df06af.png
\

4a0537d33eefae38bd6c8f0bb34ceca1.png

a28f4622f6f11387709fa2b102a73cbf.png

I'm sorry they're not the BEST images, but I really just wanted to show off the golden reflection in the faceplate, the pearly shell, and my pretty baby boy <3 I don't know his name, but he's pink because I had him eat a lot of icecream :p

I'm so excited for tomorrow/later tonight's log!! Thank you guys for reading, haha <3

Good evening everyone! I was able to marry my tamagotchi's tonight so I decided to marry off Sakutchi!

His siblings weren't very happy about it...

15e412ba849764c73c66c087732931c9_52.jpg

But that's okay! It was love at first sight!

7aeab202783b74bdcf88f14f1e6ee9fc_52.png

How adorable! Sakutchi got married to Onputchi I believe?

9313c79e2d8e2844d4315e1de06b82e5_52.png

They grew into MemeMamatchi and MemePapatchi, and had a trio of triplets!

d643169ac3ca9b680f677bdac6b238c3_52.png
1c581ba354cb72b987cebf5887417352_3_65.png

Two daughters and a son! Two Omututchi's, a son and a daughter, a darling Fubabatchi girl, how lovely!

Right now the trio is napping, hopefully they'll be grown up in a few minutes and I can show you guys what toddlers they are.

image_1_2_11.jpg

i. don't.. know why it's. side. ways......

but uhhh they grew up! and now its bed time, haha. They're a Belltchi, the son is an Ahirukutchi, and the final daughter is a Tororotchi. I love them so much! It's probably bed time for me too, I'm really sleepy... I'm going to order some tamas tomorrow with birthday money though prolly, if you see this tell me what kinds I should get lmao >:3 (I have a V4 on the way and I kinda really want a music star and a v5.5,,) Night! Ty for readin'

honestly my stomach hurts and im abt to lie down but. my V4 came in todayand these are the cutest animations ive EVER SEEN!!!!! theyre so good.. il post more tmrw but i love it sm. my friend said ishould name my tama Gooey so, I did. my baby boy gooey.. a mohawk boy rn. i would look up the namebut. im in a wrist braceand my stomach hurts rn so its hard to type (as you cnasee) andi want to lay down so immgonna go do that. ill see u all later :wub:

So. I decided to turn off my Sanrio M!X and my V5. I love them both to pieces but I've found that, I really struggle to focus on things when theres a NEW thing to focus on. I may turn them back on later today if I decide I regret my decision, but for right now they're in my nail polish box with my pink anni, batteries out and in my battery bag. I'll probably get bored of just the One Tamagotchi and turn on my Sanrio M!X, but honestly I struggle to see my V5 at my desk and until I can figure out how to plug in my laptop charger, my fan, AND my lamp into just one outlet, I'm going to keep it off.

In other news, I adore my V4 to death and really want a music star and a 4.5 still. I decided I should make myself a little Tamagotchi schedule so I know when to look at my babies and take care of them. I have stickers for it too, but I think I'll wait until I have an adult so it's easier to figure out the times and stuff until my Gooey has a baby and things. I need to figure out the best way to take pictures of my babies, maybe I'll buy a digital camera, or ask my stepdad if he has one I can use and then I could just buy my own memory card for it so I'm not jumbling all the photos up. Then I need to figure out resizing and stop guessing with it... But that's for another time.

My flame baby (unsure of what he is, I really need to figure something out like maybe a little folder where I can put character charts) is a happy and healthy boy, I love him... Gooey baby. He's not very, flower. Isn't that one kindness? Intelligence, gorgeous, kindness? I know the fist in a 4.5 is spirituality but I'm not the best with tamas yet. Anyway he's happy and healthy and a very smart pretty boy. I'm not good at the school minigame, or the teen games. They're pretty fun though so it's nbd.

Anyways that's all for now, I'm... Gonna play Star Trek Online or Sea of Thieves now, tbh. Love y'all! :wub:

Heyo! I wanted to take some pictures of my little Tamagotchi Nesting Area so, here it is! I did end up turning my Sanrio M!X back on because I just, wanted to. I didn't play with it for super long, haha.

6eacadfde04a4cdadc093571d79c1105.jpg
1702bb63ef13ef59b4881750f1c5a294.jpg

1_1_16.jpg

So yeah! I have a little heart container from valentines so I opened it up and have my M!X resting in it and the other half just, in the nest with the tamagotchi's. A little sign of love even when I'm not actively looking at them :wub: I don't have Maskutchi on anything right now so he's hanging out in the nest too, and my off tamas are still in my nail polish box, hehe. Nothing too exciting has happened today! I need to get Mametchi married though, he keeps getting all sad and idk why! And I'm hoping I can buy the UFO in Gooey's shop, but, I'm not sure I'll make it with the high cost, haha.

I also have a little thing that says Tama Schedule in the back, and that's for when I get new characters, I'm going to start writing down how long things take and how far apart things are so I can take perfect care from here on out.

Anyways that's all I have to say for now and probably the rest of the day. I'm hoping this eBay seller will get back to me about the Music Star they have up, and I'm going to try to buy a V3 tomorrow too, but we'll see. Another thing is that Gooey will be growing up into an adult tomorrow! Exciting exciting, haha. Tomorrow will be more eventful than today, today's been pretty sleepy. Well, I'm gonna go now. See y'all later! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi! My last post was a little while ago! I'm still not sure how I feel about pictures, they're hard to upload and stuff, but two days ago my baby Gooey evolved into Gozarutchi! He got himself a job at the TV station and I'm so proud of him! Recently I've been in a bit of a depressive slump and I've left him on death's door a few times.. I always catch him but I feel bad about it, it's just so easy to sit in my dark room and take a half nap til dinner and finally sleep after I eat... Oh well. He makes me happy when I do care for him and hopefully I'll get out of it here soon. In the meantime I've ordered 2 tamagotchi's, a Cherry V3 and a tropical V2! The seller was a SWEETHEART and i LOVE THEM and I can't want to get my tamagotchis so I can leave them a review!!!!!! Gosh I'm so happy. Anyways since I'm at school right now I can't even try to post pictures but maybe I won't feel so bad tonight and I can try. See y'all later !!

Hi!! I got my two new Tamagotchi's! I made a video about it because I can, I'm a big goober. Here it is. I've actually been doing that for all of my tamagotchi's, but I don't put them here bc sometimes I'll have my face in it and my moving face? mm. Not fond. But I really only have those for friends so they can see me get all excited :p

Anyways for those not watching the video, I got a V2 and a V3

pink_cherries.jpg
f188592e7ab62196ee42fda88c305d14.png

I got a baby girl on the Cherry V3 so I named her Cher! Like. Almost Cherry! And I named the V2 baby boy Adam because I started thinking about vines, oops. So that's that! I'll probably be away from my laptop by the time they grow up so I'll have to post about that when I come back home.

In other news- Gooey got married!! He got married with a Violetchi and had a beautiful baby, pretty sure it's a boy??? I'm not sure what to name 'em yet... I've been playing with them all afternoon, I love em to bits. Excited to have the baby in the morning! If anyone has a name suggestion hmu. Anyways, I'll be going now for a bit. Bye!

Latest posts

Back