Running All Tamas At Once - First Log Ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belle collection :)

It's hard to manage all of them ? I'm wondering since I have trouble with only two XD
It's been much less stressful than I imagined, but that's because I work from home so I can keep them next to me at all times  :lol:  Some days when I'm very busy with work and other things, it can get a bit busy with the tamas especially when several of them are in similar stages (like when the parents have just left the babies all at the same time). But it's been fun, so I continue!

Day 15 & 16

It's been a very eventful two days, but I am aware that I say that in every log  :D

Day 15

My Entama pair got married!

IMG-5468.jpg

And had an adorable pair of baby boys! It seems I'm officially in the Meme family now, though I'm hoping these boys can eventually pair with some members of the Kuchi-family as I'd like to try for some Kuchi characters in the future.

IMG-5471.jpg

My V3 pair left their babies, also boys:

IMG-5472.jpg

They enjoyed each other's company after evolving into a pair of Tamatchis:

IMG-5474.jpg

Day 16

Today began with the realization that my Petit family was of marriageable age! With some sadness at splitting up my adorable Petit family, I decided to go on the Dating Show and was paired with Chantotchi.

IMG-5476.jpg

It was really cute seeing them together as Petiputchi is a third her size. He had to jump to kiss her!  :lol:

They had three babies, two of which were Mimifuwatchi so I might try to get the Mame or Violet family for the next generation:

IMG-5483.jpg

Here are the parents after they evolved:

IMG-5487.jpg
IMG-5488.jpg

Some quality time playing golf!

IMG-5491.jpg

And the evolved toddlers:

IMG-5498.jpg

Not long after, I was greeted by my Akai twin babies:

IMG-5475.jpg
IMG-5492.jpg

They then evolved into Kuribotchi, which according to the growth charts is the result of poor care but I disagree. I took perfect care of them, so I think it may also have to do with which generation you're on:

IMG-5500.jpg
IMG-5497.jpg

Since my Akai and Familitchi are early risers, I had some free time before the other babies woke up:

IMG-5493.jpg
IMG-5499.jpg

They both evolved into Hitodetchi despite being different versions which I find cute (pink is Keitai, white is English V2):

IMG-5501.jpg
IMG-5503.jpg

I wasn't expecting much else to happen today, and then I heard my Osu/Mesu pair evolve! I'm very pleased, I got Marumimitchi and Mimikotchi!

IMG-5504.jpg

Shortly after I was surprised again by my Uratama evolving into Ura Togetchi, one of my favorite characters:

IMG-5502.jpg

And then by my V3 pair evolving (I don't know about you but I love Pirorirotchi!) :

IMG-5505.jpg

And finally, my Ichigo Yogurt Keitai was paired with Kuchipatchi and had a baby boy!:

IMG-5507.jpg
IMG-5508.jpg

Lots of excitement these last two days. Tomorrow should bring more, but I'm glad that all of these events happened on a lazy Sunday rather than a busy Monday. I was able to give my tamas my full attention and enjoy the games, use password and codes (finally!), and connect them for many playdates.

All in all, a great tama day!  :chohimetchi:

Just a quick update - as I've had a lot on my plate this last week, I decided to narrow down my active tamas to the V2 and Osu/Mesu pair. The rest of my tamas are safely tucked away and ready for me to Download when the time comes, but I just felt bad not being able to provide them with a decent level of attention. 

For now, my Osu/Mesu pair are in the teen stage of Gen 4 and my V2 just had a baby boy! I probably won't be doing logs for the time being, just to enjoy my tamas in the moment without worrying about documenting things. But I have enjoyed the log-making process and I do intend to pick it back up again when the time comes!

Thank you all for following along with my log and taking an interest in this little challenge!  :wub:

Latest posts

Back